Cute moments with female idols pt.1

(G)I-DLE's Minnie

MinJae was currently listening to (g)i-dle's new songs

MinJae was currently listening to (g)i-dle's new songs. She loved all of them. Her favorite had to be 'oh my god'. She loved the lyrics and the meaning behind it. It was absolutely beautiful. After listening to it for a couple hours, later MinJae went on live to talk with her fans. She saw a question that said "have you heard (g)i-dle's new comeback?" MinJae smiled.
"I have! I actually listened to the whole album! I've been a fan of (g)i-dle for a while. My bias has to be Minnie." She said in English. She smiled at the responses in the chat. She ended the live two hours later. That clip of her from the live went viral hours later. MinJae was surprised. "What's the big deal? I was just fangirling a bit. I do it all the time on live.." MinJae said with a surprised Pikachu face once her members told her the clip went viral. "It's what you said after Jae." Seulgi said. She showed MinJae the clip. "My bias has to be Minnie. She was really amazing in this comeback! And I love her voice too. She's beautiful. Her hair was pretty in the mv as well." MinJae's voice played back. "MinJae unnie you were seriously fangirling! Minnie probably saw that!" MinJae chuckled. "Oops. It doesn't matter. Right?" And from that day on, MinJae and Minnie started a friendship.

Sunmi (soloist)

MinJae had met Sunmi through Seulgi

MinJae had met Sunmi through Seulgi. MinJae immediately loved this woman. They both hung out almost everyday after they met for the first few months. MinJae likes how fun Sunmi is to be around. Sunmi likes how much of a crackhead MinJae is. They're the best friends everyone wants to be. Sunmi is MinJae's sugar mommy and MinJae is Sunmi's crackhead. These two's best moment though, is when MinJae had not slept in two days and had gone to visit Sunmi. MinJae's exact words were "Mi, did you know hair is a liquid?" Sunmi burst out laughing. "Why don't you get some sleep Jae?" Sunmi said while wiping tears away from her eyes.