1k special finale

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA CRINGE, SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE FUN OF IT. AND THE CHAPTER IS TRASH SO I MIGHT REWRITE.

"But what if they don't like who you're actually dating?" ****** asked with worry laced into her voice, holding onto MinJae's arm. MinJae looked back at ******. "Why wouldn't they? We're dating and they should know that I'm very happy with you." She said with a growing smile.

****** hugged MinJae tightly. "I love you MinJae."
"I love you too ******."

"You got this. Don't worry. I'm gonna start, okay?" MinJae said as ****** nodded her head. MinJae went to turn on the live. She started to wait for people to come into the live. As she saw more people coming in, she smiled, slightly nervous herself to reveal who she's dating. MinJae's not dumb, she knows people can cancel you for the dumbest reasons, dating, being one of them. 'I guess it's better revealing it now than having those dispatch guys outing us next year' MinJae thought with a roll of her eyes.

MinJae's POV
I saw just the right amount of people in the live. I decided to start now. "Hi luvies!" I said while waving my hands with a smile. I saw everyone in the chat saying hi, but at some point it was going too fast for me to read it all.

"So, today I want to introduce someone to you guys! You probably know her, but she's my girlfriend and I want you all to be nice since she kinda nervous." I heard ******'s laugh in the background. I grinned and cleared my throat. "Alright luvies! I introduce you to my wonderful girlfriend.......,

"Nayeon!" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders

"Nayeon!" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She blushed a bit before hitting my shoulder. "Bunny whyyy?" I started to whine which I know she hates. I internally grinned I knew I won when she blushed again and the chat was going crazy at this point.

"Stop it! You're such a tease!" Nayeon whined with
a defeated look on her face.

-------------------------
Meanwhile at the Twice dorms:

All the girls were watching the live with Nayeon and MinJae. Some of the members were not happy considering that MinJae and Nayeon did hate each other for the longest time. But of course they accepted, it was their unnie, how could they not?

-------------------------
END.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH IM SORRY
(I'm just very bored in quarantine😔)
(I might rewrite this)