We Got Married

It was a rough day for MinJae, she tripped and hurt herself in practice, she got a call saying that her youngest brother was in the hospital because he somehow also injured himself as well, and, she hadn't seen Wendy at all today so she missed her hugs. So, to say she was jumping for joy(😏), when she got a call from EXO's Suho to come to a cafe they usually go to, was an understatement.

MinJae thinks that Wendy gives the best hugs ever, but Junmyeon is most definitely a runner-up so she practically ran to the cafe. As she opened the door and went inside the small cafe she loved, the smell of coffee immediately invaded her senses. MinJae really loves the smell of coffee, it reminds her of Canada, which is her home. She looked around for the short male, which didn't prove to be very successful since he was, well, short. And MinJae was at an astonishing 6ft.

"Jae! I'm over here!" Junmyeon said with a pout because he knew the tall girl wouldn't find him on her own. MinJae nodded and walked over to the small table in his direction. "Sorry Junmyeon, you're just too short I guess", MinJae said with a smirk on her face, knowing it would tick the small boy off. "Quiet, you child", Junmyeon said with his own smirk that tugged at the corner of his lips, knowing that MinJae loved to be called noona and unnie so she couldn't stand when someone younger than her didn't use proper honorifics. Sometimes she let it slide, but not all the time.

"Fineee, you win", MinJae said with a frown on her face. "What did you call me for anyways Junmyeon? I haven't had the best day, you know", the older girl said as she sat down and looked out the window.

"I figured", the brunette says, not knowing how she would handle the news. "Well I'm here to tell you that we're on We Got Married!" Junmyeon telles with excitement laced in his voice. MinJae rolled her eyes as she saw cameramen come out of the shadows. She knew what the show was, she was there when Sooyoung and Sungjae were on the show. And to be honest, she found it annoying, what was the point of going on there? It only leads fans to ship, which she finds fun, but then there are fans who go overboard and will literally attack anyone she or Junmyeon hangs out with after. MinJae wasn't dumb, she knew that what she just thought about was a possibility for what could happen after they finish being on the show. She and Junmyeon are also best friends so how could they get any closer?

"I could be sleeping right now Junmyeon", MinJae said with a deadpanned face. Junmyeon only laughed at her behavior, eyes turning into a crescent like shape. "I know noona, but at least you're with me", the small boy said, hoping that his noona would just accept the reasoning.

MinJae rolled her eyes once again as she really thought about the situation she was put in. It wasn't the worst, and she was with her best friend, nothing worse could happen.

"Ok then wifey", MinJae said with a smile, her deep dimples showing. Junmyeon sighed in relief because he knew if MinJae wasn't really okay with it, she would walk out the cafe.

"I guess I'll tell my members, hopefully this'll go by quick so I can run some errands, like sleeping."
MinJae said pulling out her phone to text her dongsaengs in the group chat.

Bad Bitches Only
Wendysbitch: So I'm apparently married now, they put me on that dumb marriage show Soo was on🙄

Dancingbear:Are you serious unnie??
Tallgirl: With who??
Visualqueen: I don't give my blessing
Steponme: Isn't it crazy unnie, you said you'd never be on that show, look at you now, being forced against your will😁
Maknaetingz: I feel bad for whoever is with you😔
Wendysbitch: I'm on the show with Junmyeon, so it's not like it'll be bad. I gotta go anyways, Junmyeon needs my attention.
------------

"Ok, I'm done, what're we doing next?" MinJae said as she turned off her phone. "Manager-nim said we had to go back to the dorms and pack", Junmyeon said. MinJae just sighed and wondered why she wasn't sleeping right now. "Alright, I'll see you later then." MinJae said as she gave Junmyeon a hug before she left.

As she was walking back to the dorms, she wondered what she did in life to even deserve this. Being on a show that she absolutely hated. MinJae just wanted to take a nap. But, MinJae was also bored and didn't want to go and pack right away so where did she decide to go? The Twice dorms. Of course to annoy Nayeon and then talk to Jihyo and Mina.

*timeskip cause author is lazy*

MinJae took a couple turns before finally getting to the Twice dorms. 'Here we are', she thought before going in and knocking so someone could answer. And of course it was who she didn't expect that much, Tzuyu, twice's maknae.

"What are you doing here?", Tzuyu asked with disgust. "Well, let's see, I'll tell the child why I'm here, to see your unnie's, not really in a mood to see you and everyone else who hates me", MinJae said with the politest smile she could manage. Tzuyu reluctantly let MinJae in closed the door. MinJae knew her way around and went to Jihyo's, Sana's, and Mina's room. Only finding Mina in there who was reading a book, MinJae decided to scare the young girl.

"What are you reading Minari?" MinJae asked in a low voice which scared the Japanese girl who didn't notice the older girl. Mina jumped but then calmed down when she realized it was her unnie. "MinJae unnie, why are you here?"

"Well, I just came to visit you before I have to go back and pack." MinJae said before explaining on seeing how Mina was confused. "I'm going to be on the show We Got Married with one of my friends from exo, and they want me to go and pack now, so I came to see you and Jihyo, but it looks like she's not here and I need to leave soon". The korean explained.

"She's not here right now, but I'll tell her that you were here when she comes back." Mina said,taking in what her unnie just said feeling a bit jealous.

"Thanks Minari, I can always count on you for anything", MinJae said before giving the Japanese girl a peck on the cheek and then leaving out the door so she didn't have to run into Nayeon or anyone else that hated her. Mina turned red before going back to her book.

-------------------------
END.
I might do a part 2 but I'm not really sure. I just felt like writing again so I did. Hope you enjoyed!