SOLO ALBUM

Bliss Tracklist

Bliss Tracklist

1. Blessed
2. Loving
3. Ignored (Feat. Baekhyun)
4. Something
5. So? (Feat. RM)
6. Home (Feat. Seulgi)
7. Happiness (Feat. Taemin)
8. Save me
9. Bliss

———————————————————————

Inspiration- Blessed
MinJae wrote this song primarily about how she could never really be here without some people, and of course a good chunk of it is for the fans.

Inspiration- Loving
MinJae wrote this song about her siblings because of when she was younger and she didn't see her mom and dad a lot because her family wasn't wealthy. So the song is about how she saw them go through their tough times and sometimes even acting as a parent to them.

Inspiration- Ignored (Feat. Baekhyun)
MinJae wrote this song about times where she would couldn't face the world. She wrote this about times where she felt like getting up in the morning was too hard for her. MinJae wanted to speak about what she was suffering and going through to share her experiences with fans. And she thought that Baekhyun's voice suited this song very well so she asked if he wanted to do it with her.

Inspiration- Something
MinJae wrote this song about nothing in particular. Hence, the name something. The lyrics are interpreted like they are about her fans though.

Inspiration- So? (Feat. RM)
This song is about how hate and backlash and it's kind of a diss track towards haters. MinJae primarily raps on this. She wanted Namjoon because she loves his rapping style and they're good friends.

Inspiration- Home (Feat. Seulgi)
MinJae wrote this song about her members and how they mean so much to her. So she thought that one of her members should be on it and she thought Seulgi's voice suited the song perfectly.

Inspiration- Happiness (Feat. Taemin)
MinJae wrote this song about being around the people you love and being around who you like. So she asked if Taemin wanted to feature in the song with her.

Inspiration- Save me
This song is about MinJae's battle with depression. It's about how MinJae's depression would really take a toll on her and her life at times. She wanted to share it with fans and let them know that if they're going through the same thing, it'll be alright.

Inspiration- Bliss
MinJae would be lying if she said this song wasn't about sex. This song talks about some MinJae's sexual preferences and her voice practically oozes sex. MinJae says she's just teasing but she's been known by many people to be a freak.

RELEASED: January 17, 2017