Cute moments with idols (male ver.) pt.1

EXO's Chen

It was a couple days after Chen had revealed he was dating fiancée

It was a couple days after Chen had revealed he was dating fiancée. There were almost 10 people outside the SM entertainment building with signs that said 'Chen out'. MinJae was just walking out that day from a meeting with staff. She saw these people sat down in two rows, with the signs that read 'Chen out' and their Chen merch to the side. MinJae wanted to laugh her ass off at this childish act. MinJae started to grin a bit and tried to hold back her laughter. 'MinJae you cannot laugh now, please don't laugh-' it was too late as MinJae threw her head back and started to laugh hysterically, she even snorted. People were looking at her like she was crazy. She had just bursted out laughing out of no where. And she had a mask and cap on so no one really saw her face. She walked to the protesters and said, "Jongdae is human. He is happy. You're looking very childish for this, trying to get him out of a group he's been with for years cause you're mad you couldn't be the one he'll marry?" MinJae whispered the last part as she crouched down to their level, "and it's looking kinda sad here. You guys don't even have 10 people protesting for this, I feel bad at this rate." MinJae said before walking off. 'How could they just disrespect my whole baby like that?'

NCT's Doyoung

(Doyoung has the best smile y'all

(Doyoung has the best smile y'all. Point blank period)
MinJae had just gone live on instagram. She was in her studio where she decided to show a bit of a new song she was working on for Red Velvet. "Hello luvies! Today I'm in my studio working on some lyrics for one of our new songs. So I'd thought I should give you guys some spoilers on it." MinJae said with a grin on her face. A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door and a faint call of "noona", MinJae got up and opened the door. It turned out to be Doyoung. MinJae smiled and went back to her seat. She then brought him on her lap. MinJae could see everyone in the comments were freaking out a bit but it was fine. MinJae then said, "Luvies! Doyoungie came to see me!" MinJae said with her head on Doyoung's shoulder. "Noona, not on live." Doyoung whispered in her ear.MinJae pouted a bit. "Does my baby not love me?" Doyoung pinched her arm. MinJae whined in pain before letting him off.

This is pt.1 out of 3, I just needed to get this out of the drafts