.Chapter 5.

.Reunited.

.Lauren's Pov.

My eyes shot open, but I closed them again when I felt pain shoot through my head. I groaned and grabbed my head as I tried to sit up. I opened my eyes slowly and looked down when I felt pain in my torso my torso was bandiched up. I was only in a pair of joggers and a sports bra. Damn aren't I supposed to heal fast? I looked around in the room I was in, the walls were white and I was on a really comfortable bed. On the night stand was a plate of food, a big plate of food. I grabbed the plate and started eating the food. It tasted so good. After I finished the food I stood up and made my way downstairs. This is a lot of stairs. Hopefully I made as much damage as Dinah made on me. I followed the sent of Y/n and got to the kitchen. She was washing the dishes. She was only in a red lace underwear and an over sized t-shirt. God those legs. "stop staring it's weird" a voice said making me snap my head up, only to see Y/n, looking at me, with a raisd eyebrow.

"s-sorry" I looked down as I blushed and heard a giggle. I looked back up as Y/n continued to do the dishes. I walked further into the kitchen and sat down on one of the chairs. "so... W-what do you think about me.... Now?" I asked as I played with my hands. "do you think of me as a monster? Because of you do, I totally understand" I asked, looking down at my fideling hands. "if I thought of you any differently, I would of left you in the woods to die" she said and I looked up at her, to see, she was standing right in front of me. I looked into her eyes, to see if she was lieing, but all I could see was truth. She wasn't lieing and that made me smile. She excepted me, for who I am. "so your not scared of me?" I asked sand she shook her head. "I was terrified at first, but then you didn't kill me 4 years ago" she said and I shot my head up to her. "wait you know?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"those eyes are very hard to forget" she chuckle and walked into the living room. I followed her and sat down on the couch beside her. I winced when I sat down, my hand flying to the wound on my stomach. It should be healed by now, so I don't understand why it still hurts. "let me see" Y/n said standing up. "no no, it's fine. I just-" I stopped when Y/n have me a stern look. "okay" I grumbled and moved my hand away from my torso. Y/n loosened the bandich and unwrapped it slowly. Only a big purple bruse could be seen. "wow, it's healed, not completely, but it still healed" she said as she moved her hand over the purple bruse. "yea, we heal faster then humans" I told her. "lucky basterds" she mumbled and I chuckled, but winced again. Y/n was moving her fingers gently over my abs. She moved them so gently she left goosebumps.

"you've got rock-hard-abs" she whispered as she moved her hands up my abs, stopping right under my sports bra and moving her hands back down. I let out a small growl and she stopped her movement. "sorry" she said and moved her hands away, but I grabbed them and looked up in her eyes. "no, it's okay" I said and moved them back onto my torso. "that's so cool" she said looking up into my eyes. "what?" I asked not breaking eye contact with her. "your eyes.... they're gold" she said. We stared into each other eyes, not saying anything. I leaned close to her and she did the same. I looked down to her lips and looked back up into her eyes to see she was doing the same. She looked back up at me, we were only inches apart. If I just leaned in, I would feel her lips on mine. I was about to take the leap and connect our lips when a howl cut us off.

I growled and stood up looking out of the window. There stood Normani and 3 other wolf's with her. I'm guessing Normani's a witch or a human excepted into the pack, since I've never seen her turn into a wolf or smell the sent of a wolf of her, but I do smell Dinah all over. I'm guessing they're mate's. I growled and made my way to the front door. "what are you doing?" Y/n stopped me. "I'm ganna go out there" I said and moved pasted her, but she stopped me again. "no, you can't, your injured" she told me. "don't worry I won't do anything that'll get me killed" I said and walked past her. "don't get hurt" she whispered, but I heard her. I walked out and jogged down the steps. "what are you doing here? This territory doesn't belong to you, so I advise you to leave now" I growled at them. I looked over the wolf's and one caught my attention. Dinah. I chuckled at the damage I made.