.Chapter 10.

.The Vampire's
have
declared
war.

.Lauren's Pov.

I was called in by my dad. He wanted to have a meeting with my brother, Mather and I. I don't know what was the meeting about, but something inside me says it's not going to be good. I got to my dad's hut, where he has his meetings. Chris, my mom, Rihanna, Dinah and the elders were there. I took a seat across from my father. My dad stood up and started talking. "I have bad news. The Vampire's have declared war, between us and them" my dad announced and the room filled with everyone's questions.

"what!?"

"Why?"

"What have we done, that they want war with us?"

"they're the ones who are always causing trouble, but they always declaring wars!"

"what is it that they want?"

"why us all the time?"

"we haven't done anything to them, but they always want war with us!"

"why are they declaring war, if we're been in hiding for the past 13 years!"

"Okay! Quit! Quit!" my dad tried quiting everyone down, but the noise they were making, where to loud. "everyone settle down!" I shouted and growled at everyone and they whimpered Submissivly. I nodded at my dad and he continued to talk. "to answer all your questions. The Vampire's have declared war, because of a girl. A girl that they want, but they can't get her, because she's protected by us" my father said and the rooms filled with questions again.

"why don't we just give them this girl, if they want her so badly!?"

"why don't we just give them the girl?"

"we can't go into war, just for a girl! There's to many vampires!"

"why do they even want a human?"

"why do we have protection over a human? We're WereWolfs, we don't need humans!"

"humans are always causing trouble, why don't we just kill her!?"

"that's enough!" my father growled and everyone quited down. "that human is my daughters Mate, and will be protected no matter what the cause is. So stop your yapping and listen!" my dad said and my eyes widen. My mate? A-are they talking about Y/n? Everyone's attention was on me. "Y-Y/n?" I mumbled out and my dad nodded his head. "your allowing the future Alpha of this pack to Mate with a  human? and what's worse is that she's a female. We can't have two female leaders!" a elder shouted as she stood up at looked my dad in his eyes.

"two female leaders can't happen! It's against the supernatural law!"

"I'm fine with having two female leaders, but why would you chose a human over a WereWolf?"

"there are so many female WereWolfs, but you chose a human as your mate!"

"you could have any female WereWolf you want. Why don't you just leave the human and let the Vampire's take her!?"

"shut up! All of you shut up! Y/n is my mate and there's nothing you can do about it! I'm the Alpha and I have the right to chose who I want as my mate whether it's a WereWolf or a human! Don't you care about my love?" I growled and they all whimpered. "we do care Alpha Lauren, but we're just thinking about the pack. We don't want the same thing to happen 13 years ago, just because of a weak human" an elder said, I snapped my head in his direction and growled at him, showing him my gold eyes. His eyes widen and backed up. "H-her eyes, they're gold. I've never seen a WereWolf with gold eyes before. A-are you sure this is your daughter?" the same elder said with fear. I blinked my eyes and they went back to normal. My mother and father both growled at the elder. I sat down with a huff. Everyone still had they're eyes on me and it was getting annoying. I snarled and they looked away. "okay, let's continue the meeting" my dad said and everyone's attention was on him. A hour later and we were still having this meeting. I was getting irritated with the elders request to just give the Vampire's what they want.