.Chapter 6.

.Celebration.

.Y/n's Pov.

Chris was showing us around the pack. It was huge! Like really huge, it looked like a paradise. Chris showed us the main hut, the bonfire place, the training arena or battle arena and the last place was the  adoption center. "and this is the adoption center. These are all pups that has been abandoned by there parents or pack, so they stay here. They are normally for same gender mates. Most of them are born in there wolf forms. When they're old enough then they start training and can leave this place" Chris said as we walked down the hall, looking in different rooms. I stopped at one, that had a small little wolf pup. He was as white as snow. He looked up and looked me in the eyes. He had big Y/e/c eyes. He stood up against the glass window and I bent down putting my hand where is tiny paw was. He wagged his tale and I cooed at him. "I think your girls attached" Chris whispered behind me, but I ignored him and focused on the little one in front of me.

I felt bad for the little wolf pup. He got abandoned by his parents and now his stuck here. All alone. "let's get you guys to the hut you'll be staying in" Chris said, but I was still focused on the little pup. "Y/n?" I heard Lauren call out for me. I stood up. The wolf pup looked up at me. I didn't want to leave him, but I guess I have to. I turned around and followed Chris and Lauren. I turned around to look at the puppy. He was stood up against the glass window looking at me. Aww, he looked so sad. "this is your hut, in the mean time" Chris said as we stopped in front of a huge hut. "ill let you guys settle in" Chris said and I nodded my head. He left and I Lauren and I entered the hut. "wow, this is nice" I said as I looked around in the hut. "it's an Alpha's hut" Lauren said as she was looking at something. "so your an alpha?" I asked and she shook her head. "no, Chris is the alpha" she said.

"so are you going to stay here with your family?" I asked. I sat down on the bed, that was really comfortable. "yea" she said and she sat down next to me. "I'm ganna miss you. I know I've only known you for 2 months, but I'm still going miss you" I said as I looked down at my hand on my lap. "hey, I can come visit you, if you'd like?" Lauren said as she grabbed my hand. "I would love that" I smiled up at her. "let's get some rest. The celebration only starts at midnight and it's only 2 now" Lauren said and I nodded my head. "there's only one bed" I said. "mhmm, we could share. I don't bite, unless you want me to" she smirked and I blushed. "Lauren! I'm only 15" I said as i slapped her arm. She laughed, then she lifted me up. I squealed in surprise as she threw me on the bed. "Lauren" I laughed out. She crawled on top of me and strandled my lap. "what are you doing?" I asked amused.

"oh nothing" she said and lifted her hands. I frowned when I realized what she was going to do. "Lauren no" I said, but she had a devilish smirk on. She started tickling me. I was laughing and gasping for air. I tried pushing her hands away, but failed. "Lauren.... S-stop... Pl-please" I said in between laughs. "i-I'm ganna P-pee" I laughed out. Lauren stopped and looked down at me. My chest was heaving as I was catching my breath. I tried giving her glare, but failed when I burst out laughing. "why are you laughing?" Lauren asked. "I don't know" I said and she shook her head at me. She rolled off of me and layed down besides me. I cuddled up to her side, laying my head on her chest. "I'm ganna miss you" I said and she wrapped her arms over my shoulders. "we still go to the same school. We'll see each other there" she told me and I looked up at her. "but that's not enough" I pouted and she looked down at my lips.

"don't worry, I'll visit you and maybe sleep over from time to time" she told me and I hugged her tightly. "let's sleep" I said in a baby voice. She nodded her head and pulled my body closer to hers. I fall asleep minutes after, in the arms of the girl I'm falling in love with. Yes, I'm falling in love. She's my wolf girl.