.Chapter 13.

.Daddy.

.Lauren's Pov.
.(2 weeks later).

"dad?" I called out as I entered his office. I could smell the sent of other people, but they, weren't wolf's or humans. They smelled like... Felines? "oh yes Lauren. Meet the king, Thakeer and his mate Felidea" my dad said he introduced the two people in his office. "they're big-cat shifters. Thakeer is a lion while his Mate is a tiger" my father explained and I nodded my head. "it's nice to meet you" I said and they nodded their head. "nice to meet you. I'm guessing your the future Alpha?" Thakeer asked and I nodded my head. "you have a beautiful daughter, Alpha Mike" Felidea said and my father thanked her. "so, what is this about a war?" Thakeer asked and my father looked serious. "we're fighting up against the Vampire's. What they want, they can't get, because what they want, is my daughters Mate" my father explained and Thakeer nodded his head. "so what is it, that you want us to do?" Thakeer asked.

"I need your help. There are to many Vampire's. We won't win this battle. One of my Gaurds, got information, that they'll be ambushing us in 7 days" my father explained and Thakeer hummed as he took this information in. "We're thinking of attacking them, before they do, but there aren't enough WereWolfs to go up against the Vampire's" my dad told him with a sigh as Thakeer nodded his head. "I will help you, but only on one condition" Thakeer offered and my dad leaned in closer to listen to him. "I want my pride and your pack to emerge together to create a bigger clan and to have bigger territory" he said. My dad thought for a while before facing me. "what do you think?" he asked and I thought of the offer. "I don't mind, we'll have more territory and more allies" I said and my dad nodded his head. "let's make it happen" he said and Thakeer smiled at him.

_________________

"ugh, what do you do for fun in such a big house?" I asked as I threw myself on Y/n's bed. I was bored out of my mind. "normally I watch Netflix, but I do get bored at times" she said as she sat next to me. "isn't there anything to do? I'm bored" I whined out. "I know, what we can do" Y/n said, then straddled my lap. She started unbuckling my jeans belt. "oh, I see" I said and put my hands on her hips. "why don't you strip for me?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip and started to pull her t-shirt off slowly. She threw it to the side and uncliped her bra, pulling each strap off slowly, till it was completely off. She unbuttoned her shorts and lifted herself up, to pull it down her legs. I moved my hand down to the strap of her pantie and slapped it against her skin "these need to go" I told her and she nodded her head before pulling it down. "your already so wet?" I moaned and she nodded her head.

"only for you" she said. "what is sex doing to you? Your such a badgirl now" I asked and she smirked, leaning down so she was close to my face. "I'm daddy's badgirl" she whispered in my ear and my eyes widen as my breath caught in my throat. "now are you just going to lay there are you going to fuck me, daddy?" she asked and I sat up and undressed myself quickly. "let me rid you" Y/n said as she placed her hands on my stomach, pushing me, so I was layed down on my back. She positioned herself above my member, before slowly sinking down. I moaned and threw my head back in pleasure. When she took in my full length she started to move up and down slowly, throwing her head back with a long moan. "fuck, your so much deeper, this way" she breath out as she sunk back down. I moved my hands to her ass and gave it a ferm squeeze, causing Y/n to moan. I watched as I disepeared inside of her.

I gripped her hips and started to thrust up as she sunk down. "fuck, keep doing that" she said and I bucked my hips up into her. I groaned as she clamped down tightly onto me. "shit" I maoned out. I bucked my hips up harder and faster as started to feel my high come quickly. "don't stop, keep going" she panted out as I thrusted into her. I slammed up as I brought her hips back down harshly. "fuck I'm close" she mumbled out as she had her eyes shut and her mouth slightly parted, will I hardened my thrusts. I groaned as I felt my stomach twist and my member twitch inside of the girl ontop of me. I pulled her down harshly as thrusted up, making us both cum, with screams. I kept Y/n in place as I bucked my hips up slowly, riding out our highs. Y/n's body fall limp on mine as we both breath out heavily. "Let's go again, but I want a different position" she said and I nodded my head, before flipping us over so I was on top.

I turned her around as I was still inside of her and starting to grow hard again. I pushed her top half down and pulled her bottom half up as I started to fuck her hard. I groaned as her walls clamped tightly around my member. Y/n maoned loudly and uncontrollable as I slammed into her at a fast pace, making my front slap against her ass. "oh God" she screamed out as I pressed in deeper, fucking her pussy good. "fuck, your so tight" I growled threw gritted teeth.  "baby, I'm close" the Y/h/c haired girl cried out. I layed over her body, bring myself flush against her ass, as I bucked my hips hard into her. I fucked her, like that a couple of times before I came, before her, with a loud moan. "holy shit" I breath out as I colaped on Y/n's body making her fall forward onto her stomach. I breath heavily and pressed up hard against Y/n, making her cum, with a scream of my name. I kept my soft dick in her like, that, not allowing her to release her cum. "baby" she whined as she started pulling her hips away. I gripped her waist tightly, preventing her from moving.

"baby, let me release it" she whined out, but started bucking my hips into her again. "fuck" she creamed out as I slammed into her, making her body jolt forward and the bed nock against the wall. I started fucking inside of her again and maoned and screamed in pleasure. I pushed in hard really deep, before shooting hard inside her. I quickly pulled out watching as mine and Y/n's cum squrted hard out of her pussy. Y/n moaned loudly as she was now able to release her cum. She colaped on her stomach and rolled over on her back, with her chest heving. I layed on top of her and pushed my member back in. "what are you doing?" Y/n asked as she stopped me from pushing in farther. "I want to be inside you as we lay" I told her and she nodded her head. I pushed my full length in slowly till my balls hit her pussy. I sighed and layed my head on her chest, closing my eyes, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "do you think I'll get pregnant?" she asked and I shot my eyes open and looked up at her.

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?" I asked. "im just asking, since we're not using protection and we've been having sex more then ones a day and almost every day" she said and I hummed. "we've been having sex 4 times a day and we've been having it every day, for the past 2 weeks" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "that's not the point, but damn that's a lot" she said I nodded my head. "but, you love it when daddy, makes you cum" I said and smirked against her chest. "whatever, daddy" she grumbled and I bucked my hips into her, making her moan. "don't do that, I'm already exhausted" she said and I pulled out, making her whimper. I layed down next her and cuddled up to her side. "let's sleep" I said and closed my eyes. "I love you" I heard her say and I smiled. "I love you more"

(A/n: sorry, for the short chapter).