.Chapter 14.

.WHAT!?

.Lauren's Pov.

"Lauren" Y/n moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist and threw her head back as I thrusted in deeper. "baby im close" she breath out gripping the bed sheets tightly. I grunted as her walls clamped down on me. I thrusted in a couple times, before Y/n came with a loud scream, me cumimg right after her. "fuck" Y/n said breathlessly as she layed limp on her bed. I pulled out, watching her pussy clamped down on nothing, before laying down besides her. "fuck, baby you give good sex" Y/n said as she rolled on top of me and started playing with the marking of the pack on my collarbone. It was an emeraled paw print, each pack member has to have one, even the Alpha and Luna. We can even choose where we want it. Most Gaurds have theirs on their chest, while some have them on their upper arm or underneath their chest. I chose to put mine on my collarbone, because if I were to wear clouths, you could still see it, since it's glows and because part of it comes until by my neck. It's not big, but not small ether. It's a good size though.

I snapped out of my thoughts, as I felt Y/n kissing and sucking on my neck as she grind down slowly on my unclothed crotch. I moaned softly and gripped her hips, enjoying the feeling. I titled my head to the side, giving her more excess as I slowly trailed my hands down her curvy figer and to her ass. I gripped her ass, giving it a hard squeeze when she grind down hard on my crotch. She moaned against my neck as I slapped her left cheek. I flipped us over and started sucking, bitting and kissing, all over her body, definitely leaving marks. I kissed her jaw and trailed down to her neck then to her collarbone and to her chest. I sucked on her nipples flicking my toughe before trailing down to her stomach and to her hip. I kissed and sucked on her inner-thighs, trailing closer to her center. I licked my lips, seeing the wetness drip from her pussy.

With out a warning I attached my lips to her wet pussy and stared sucking and licking on her clite and between her folds. She threw her head back with a loud moan of pleasure, as she arched her back of the bed. "fuck, baby keep going" she breath out as she gripped the bed sheets. "I wasn't planing on stopping" I mumbled against her pussy and she let out a throaty moan. "baby, I need you inside of me" she pleaded. I licked my lips before trialing kisses up her body and sucking on her sweet spot. "baby, I need you" she breath out and I gripped the base of my crotch and pressed the tip against her walls. She moaned as I worked on leaving marks on her body. "baby" she pleaded and I pushed in slowly, making her arch her back. "shit" I grunted as I pushed in my full length. I looked down, watching as I slowly disappeared inside the girl under me. I started my thrusts slow, then picked up the pace and going in hard. Y/n wrapped her legs tightly around my waist as I pound inside her.

"fu-fuck" Y/n stuttered out as I slammed in fast inside her, making her body jolt backwards. "fuck, I'm close" she breath out, gripping the sheets tightly. "daddy" she cried out as I hardened my thrusts. I growled and gripped her hips, slamming inside her. "papi!" she creamed and I moaned loudly as we both came. I colapsed on top of  Y/n breathless as I bucked my hips slowly ridding out our highs. "I love you" Y/n said as she cupped my face. I smiled and kissed her nose. "I love you too, baby" I breath out, before closing my eyes.

_________________

.Y/n's Pov.

I gripped the pillow tightly under me as I allowed Lauren to fuck me from behind. I was to exhausted to scream at how much force Lauren was putting in and my voice was saw from all the fucking we did earlier. Today Lauren and I decided to stay at home, since tomorrow was the War. We have been having sex all day, it was currently 5:00 in the afternoon. "shit" I cried out, my voice cracking. Lauren slammed into me as she gripped my hips. Lauren's hips slapped against the back of my thighs as she thrusted in at a rapid pace. She gripped my hips, holding me flush against her front as pound into me. I breath out heavily, gripping my pillow as I felt myself about to release. "b-baby. I'm-I'm close" I stuttered out as my voice cracked. "cum, for me baby" Lauren said, gripping my hips tightly. I guess she was close to, I could feel her twitching inside me. She grunted as my walls clamped down on her member. "fuck" she groaned, coming inside me. She fell limp on top of me, before moving so we were both laying on our side.

She bucked her hips in a couple of times, before I came. She kissed my bare shoulder, breathlessly as she ride out our highs. She licked my neck and I moaned slightly out of breath. "that was exhausting" I breath out she hummed as she continued to lick my neck for some reason. I guess it's because she's a wolf? Maybe they do that when they've just had rough sex or something. But she was only licking one spot. The spot just above my shoulder. I didn't think much about it and just let her do what she was doing. I jumped when I felt something shorp and cold, prick against my skin, making Lauren pull back. "shit, I-I almost marked you" Lauren said and pulled out of me. I looked at her and her eyes, were gold and her K-nines were showing. They, look sharp. Very sharp. Lauren got dressed, but left her t-shirt off, only putting on her boxes, jeans and sports bra. I wander if it would hurt, if she bit me.

"where are you going?" I asked sitting up. "no where, just ganna go... downstairs" She said, we locked eyes. Her eyes were still gold, she smiled at me, her sharp K-nines on display. "do you want something to eat?" she asked as she stood about 15 feet away from me. "yea. What's wrong?" I asked she looked nervous and her eyes showed something else, I couldn't tell. "just have an urge to mark you. It'll go away in a few minutes" she said and I nodded my head. "okay" I said and she gave me a small smile. "ill be back later, with food" she said, before leaving my room in a hurry. "okay" I mumbled to myself, before standing up and going to the bathroom with a towel.

_________________

"can you stop pacing? Your giving me a headache" I groaned as I rubbed my temples. "sorry. I just realized, tomorrow is the hole fight thing and I'm scared we're ganna lose" Lauren said as she kept pacing in my living room. It was starting to make me dizzy and it was quickly getting on my nerves. "don't worry Lauren. I know, you will win this. Now can you stop pacing, please?" I pleaded and she stopped. "you don't understand. There are to many vampires. They could easily wipe out our hole race if they wanted to" Lauren said as she started pacing again, making me groan. "the last time, my pack went into war with Vampire's, we barely servived. I was lucky I made it out alive" Lauren added. "Lauren just calm down. Your not getting anywhere if you keep pacing like this" Y/n told her as I stood up and stopped her pacing. "we could die and they will take you away from me" Lauren said as her eyes filled up with tears.

"they will not take me away from you, Lauren. And you know how do I know this? Because you won't allow them to put their cold pale fingers on me" I said as I made Lauren look into my eyes. She nodded her head as she calmed down. "okay, yes! I will not let those dirty bloodsuckers put their hands on you" Lauren said confidentially, making me smile. "that's it! Now your being positive" I told her, then she looked me in my eyes. "your the one that's positive in this room" Lauren said. "I feel like that sentence has another meaning" Y/n said with forrowed eyebrows. "it does. I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet" Lauren said and I was more confused them ever, Untill it clicked and my eyes widen. "your not telling me what I think your telling?" I questioned as I realsed her shoulders from my grip. "I don't know what  your thinking, but if your thinking what I'm thinking then yes. I'm telling you that" Lauren said and stated panicking, but stopped when I didn't really know what Lauren was talking about.

"wait, what are you talking about?" I asked as I turned to her and she rolled her eyes, before saying the words, I wished I would never hear, Untill I was at least in my 20's. "I'm saying that your pregnant Y/n"

"PREGNANT!?.......

_________________

A/n: oh shit😲. What will your parents say about this information?

Sorry, I haven't published in a while. I've been sitting at home doing nothing. I had the bad flu of writers block, guys🤢🤒🤧😷 and want makes it wors is that this chapert is short.

But don't worry,  feeling way better now!🎉🎊. I just need a little help. Give me some ideas on how the fight should go, since the war will be in the next chapter.

I can tell you that the next chapter will be long and I mean long. So be prepared, for a long ass chapter guys.

Sorry again, for being gone for so long.

Anyway, enjoy the book!