.Chapter 9.

.Camila.

.Y/n's Pov.

It's been a month since Lauren met my parents and it's also been a month, since Lauren was acting weird that night. Her eyes were golden and she had this look in her eyes, that I couldn't understand. She looked... Lustful. She hasn't come over much and I haven't seen her that much in school ether. I feel like she's avoiding me. I hope she's not avoiding me. She's always there, when Brad shows up or sometimes Rihanna or Dinah will be there. Over theses past month's when I found out Dinah was actually a WereWolf and Normani was a witch, we've gotten closer. Before we couldn't even stand each other, but know I actually like them. They're pretty cool, to be around. I was in school and it was now break. I was sitting with Dinah, Normani, Rihanna and Chris. Yea he atends school here now. I don't know where's Lauren, I couldn't find her. I think she's avoiding me again.

"hey guys" I heard a raspy voice say from behind me and I smiled. "Alpha Lauren" the other greeted Lauren and I turned around to greet her. "Lauren!" I said and jumped up from my seat and hugged her. "woah, someone's happy to see me" Lauren said with a small chuckle and I punched her arm. "ow, damn for such a small girl you can really pack a punch" she said and I punched her arm again. "okay why are you punching me so much?" she asked, but I ignored her question and punched her again on the same arm. "where have you been?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest and gave her a small glare. "somewhere" she said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "where is somewhere?" I asked and she groaned. "I was just somewhere" she said and huffed. "Lauren, just tell me, I promise I won't get mad at you" I told her and I can tell she's getting annoyed.

"Lauren" I said and she growled lowly. "I was just out okay? Your acting like my girlfriend, but your not. So stop worrying and leave me alone!" she said then turned around and left. I stood there, looking in the direction where she left in shock. "woah, drama, am I right" Dinah said and chuckled. "Dinah" I heard Normani scold her and she stopped laughing and apologized. I turned around and grabbed my bag. "Y/n" I shook my head at Rihanna and walked out of the cafeteria. I wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek and made my way out of the school. Why am I even crying? She just told me, I'm not her girlfriend and that I should leave her alone. So why am I crying? I got in my car and slammed the door shut. Stop fucking crying! "stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, fucking stupid" I mumbled as I gripped my hair and shook my head side to side. I'm stupid for crying. She obviously doesn't like me, so why am I still crying. She doesn't want me to be her girlfriend, so stop fucking crying.

After I calmed down, I started my car and drove out of the schools parking lot. Do I know where I'm going? No, nor do I care. I stopped my care and got out of my car. I inhaled the fresh air of the woods. I was leaning against my car, when I heard a twig snap from behind me. I ignored it, thinking it was one of the wolf's that followed me, but I was wrong. "what is a young girl like you, doing out here alone?" the person asked and I turned around to see a dark skind guy, with long dreads. His eyes were yellow and he was looking directly at me. I stared at the man as I could feel my heart beating in my chest. He was stalking tawords me, slowly. I didn't say a thing just started at him. This man couldn't be a wolf, I would of known if he was. I moved closer to my cars door and moved my hand to find the handle. "so tipecil of you humans" he said as he shook his head with a smirk. Then in a blink if an eye, he was right in front of me. "I don't know why they want you, but I can see it in your eyes, that you'd make a pretty strong vampire" he said as he looked me in my eyes they? Who are they? "so, you want to do this the easy way and come with me or do you want to do this the hard way and fight, where I can assure you, you'd lose" he said and with out hestation I kneed him in between his legs.