||36.

This chapter is dedicated to favvynado123 Kindly go over to her profile and check it out.

Enjoy.

                              • • •

                  ||Eno's POV||

Sleepless night, that was what I normally get, when I think about Felix's Charming talk.

I think I've fallen in love with you.

"Why would he have to say that!" I flung my pillow across my room, same time Emem adjusted at the side of my bed. I had let her sleep in my room, cause I needed someone to witness my ranting.

"Shut up," Emem mumbled. "I'm trying to sleep."

"I mean, I knew he might have falling for me but, why would he have to say it out loud like that?!" I yelled again, as I got up from my bed to grasp the poor pillow I had flung earlier.

"It's normal, let it go!" She grumbled, as she ruffled a bit, she turned over to face the wall.

"What would you do, if it was Dafe?" I decided to ask, and that got Emem's attention. She sat up and hugged the pillow against her chest, before looking at me.

"I.... I don't know," She replied honestly. "I guess....... I guess I would be shocked too."

"And then what?" I asked again, as I moved closer, with so much interest.

Emem grumbled once more, before scratching the tip of her head. "I'll actually find out if his feelings is really genuine or not."

"And if it is?" I went further.

"If it is, and I know that I like him too, I wouldn't hesitate in accepting him." She yawned.

I knew she was tired. Her day was pretty stressful. She was practicing non stop at the school's indoor pool cause of the school's upcoming inter house sport.

"In other words, you're saying I should accept Felix?" I whispered. I wasn't able to tell why I decided to whisper his name, but I felt the need to do so.

"You've accepted him already, Birdbrain." She fired at me. "So stop prolonging things."

She leaned closer and pecked me on the forehead, before saying. "Goodnight," And she turned towards the other directions. Before her head could hit her pillow, I opened my mouth to speak.

"And don't say any more words," Emem had to speak before I could utter any word.

She knows me too well.

"It's already late, Eno. Don't think too much about it and let fate take the lead." With those last words of hers, I nodded my head in finality, even though I knew she wouldn't see it cause she was currently facing the other direction.

I placed my head on my pillow, and gently closed my eyes, before whispering my last word for the day. "Goodnight."

                             • • •

The days came flying in. The school was filled with both the young and the old. It was the long awaited day. The day the kids show what they are made of. The big field was field with chanting hormonal teenagers, that was busy staring at the hot opposite sex. And proud parents, watching their offspring with so much joy.

We had four major event for the inter house sport, which consist of the; Swimming, football, running and basketball game. The dance team had also worked on a dance routine, to showcase to the audience.