chapter 1: Mate?

Hi, I'm Maria I'm 17, pale, short, blue eyes and long brown hair. I'm apart of the purple moon pack. I live with my parents and I have two brothers, Max,20 and chase,19. I'm kinda antisocial so I know of everyone in the pack but don't ask me everyone's names because I wouldn't know and plus we have a really big pack.

My father isn't the alpha or anything high up like that but he's still important, he's the pack doctor. My parent's found each other at 15. Werewolves can shift at 14 and can find their mate from 15 up. 
My brother max found his at 15 Nia and chase found his last month Mya. I haven't found mine yet but I can't wait.

I've waited for him my whole life, I've never had a boyfriend. I mean I had people ask me out but I don't see the point if they aren't my mate.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find him he could be anyone literally, see like I said I don't really know people in my pack.

Anyways today makes it six months left of school then I'm officially done with school FOREVER!! I hate school it's so boring and  way harder then human school because we have human classes and werewolves and the gym classes LORD

." Maria get down her breakfast is done"" ok" i quickly got dressed and did my hair and headed down to the kitchen.

" Maria get down her breakfast is done"" ok" i quickly got dressed and did my hair and headed down to the kitchen

"Good morning everyone" my dad said as we were all eating."today we're all having a cookout with Mya's family to celebrate chase and her finding each other so make sure you're home by six".

Ugggh I'm not looking forward to this I mean I really like Mya but I'd rather be in my room watching one of my shows. I also would have to meet more people I'm pretty sure she told me she has a 10 year old sister and a brother my age I forgot their names.

                   *TIME SKIP*
School is boring for the first half because I don't have any of my two friends in any of my class well I did but my best friend Theo is on a foreign exchange thingy in Columbia. And the second half of the day I have my other Best friend Jacklyn which I don't see until till lunch.

Which is right now, when I walked in I seen her in the lunch line and went over to her.
"Hey""hey u look cute today ria""thanks u too" today's food was fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn. We got our food and sat down at the far back of the cafeteria.

Jacklyn is wayyy more social than me but because she knows I'm not she sits away from people with me. "Omg did u see Tobias and Ava making out by the gym this morning that's his third girl this week and her second God they're whores"

"one no, two I don't even know who they are"" lol the fact that you've lived in this pack your whole life but barley know anyone is crazy""yeah yeah by the way u can't come over tonight my parents are having a cookout with chases mates family""ooo ask your parents if I can come over""ok"

I sent a text to my mom about five minutes later she texted back and said yeah. "And after the cookout we can watch some movies""ok and this time don't take all the covers""haha ok"