Chapter 3: Party

Today was saturday and I regret saying yes. As much as i was trying to not let the whole Situation with HIM bother me it does and I hate it he clearly is unbotherd by which is still mind boggling.

My parents were already at work so I was alone this morning. I hate being alone when I have something on my mind.

As I was eating my cereal I got a FaceTime call from Nia.

*Hello*
*Hiiiii do u want to got to the movies with me and Mya tomorrow*
* Uhh sure what movie?*
*We're not sure yet buttt we wanted to have like a little day with us sister-in-laws we think it'd be fun.*
*Yeah that's sounds fun*

Once we got off the phone I finished eating and decided to watch the episode of one of my favorite shows the Challenge that I missed. Bananas and CT are my favorite also Cory😍.

****** Later on

I was currently waiting for Jacklyn to come pick me up. Just then she texted my phone I looked in the mirror one last time.
( Her outfit up top)

"Remember u have to be back home by 11o'clock""ok mom" "don't make me have to come get u I'll embarrass u "" I won't dad lol" "ok go have fun"

I gave them both a hug and left. "Heyyyyy" "hey" "I said as I got into the car. We was singing and dancing all the way to the party.

TBH I'm kinda nervous, I've never been to one of these parties before. Especially when we pulled up to the house, it was packed.

"hey who's party is this? I never asked"

"The football teams" Jacklyn said casually checking her make up.

I froze that's means HE is here, more importantly HIS party. So much for getting my mind off of him.

My face must have shown how I was feeling because I was taken out of my daydream when Jacklyn grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey it's gonna be fine it's just a party we're going to have fun"
"yeah I know" I took a deep breath "u ready?" "yeah"

I took another deep breath u got this Maria it's a big party u might not even see him u'll just have to ignore the smell and pull towards him.

About twenty minutes in I was sitting in the kitchen Jacklyn was with me but when her other friends wanted her to dance with them at first she declined but I could tell she wanted to do I told her to go ahead.

I'll be fine it's not like I'm a baby. Plus she's the one who wanted to come it wouldn't be fun for to have to sit with me and not have fun.

besides I'm having fun listening to music and one of my favorite songs was playing right now CHUN-Li by NICKI MINAJ.

I smelled HIM and I felt him but I was ignoring it and So was my wolf.

I was dancing by myself and minding my own business when I just couldn't ignore HIM anymore and looked into the direction I was being pulled towards.

And there he was all the way on the other side of the kitchen sitting in a bay window making out with some girl.

It felt like I was getting stabbed in the the heart, my heart actually hurt.

I thought I was kinda starting to be ok with not having a mate and having to pretend to have not never met my mate. 

At that moment we made eye contact as he was still making out with her and he acted so unaffected.

I couldn't take it, I couldn't take the constant overthinking, the constant hurt me and my wolf have to go through and constantly trying to pretend that's it's not hurting us but deep down it does and having to absolutely HATE the fact that I feel like it.

Without even thinking about I grabbed a drink without even knowing what type of alcohol it was.

Oh God that's disgusting.

I just wanted to get my mind off of EVERYTHING I really wish I really never found him like for real never found him.

If he wants me to pretend like I never found HIM I will.

But not for HIM for ME 

By now I don't know how many drinks I had. 

As I grabbed another drink HOT GIRL SUMMER - MEG THEE STALLION FT NICKI MINAJ & TY DOLLA $IGN started playing

Ooohhh snap this is my song

I down the rest of what's in my cup and go to dance to the spot everyone else is dancing.

I seen Jacklyn coming towards me "JACKIE" I threw my hands around her when she got to me.

"Are u drunk?"

"A little" I giggled

"Omg how I only left u for like 15 minutes?"

I giggled again " I needed to get my mind off of my mate"

"Your mate?"

"Shushhh no one can know"

"What?"

"I have to pretend that I don't have one... I have to pee where's the bathroom?"

" Idk wait hey where's the bathroom" she stopped and asked some guy. "down the hall to the left"" ok thanks"

I tried walking but almost tripped so she had to kinda carry me in there. 

After I peed I opened the door and was about to leave when I felt the urge to throw up.

I quickly turned around and dropped in front of the toilet and threw up.

Jacklyn came up behind me and held my hair back for me.

" Since you're drunk and your parents will kill u so I texted ur parents off of your phone and asked if u spend the night."

"Ok" I got up and rinsed my mouth out. "Now on to more drinks" I turned around to leave but Jacklyn held my arm to stop me.

"Are u serious? u just threw up we should go home"

"Yeah come on" I tried to leave again but she stopped me.

"Are u ok u don't normally act like this, did something happen while I was gone?"

Snap why does she have to know me so well.

"No I just want to have fun, come on I'll only have like 2 more drinks."

"Fine"

We stayed for about another 20 minutes I felt HIM but ignored him like he didn't even exist.