Chapter 11: Dear Alpha

A month later,
MARIA'S POV
So ever since the dance I've been working on self love and being ok with being single, I mean the guy I get with could be the man I'm with for the rest of my life so I mines while enjoy being single when I can. Speaking of guys my secret admirer still is putting little notes in my locker. Also on my window sometimes I think either they follow me everywhere or they have people working with them because sometimes when I'm at the store or something I get them. Also because I noticed that some of them are written differently.

Anyways speaking of writing I started writing the alpha about a job or a business. I'm at Theo's house working on our letters. He wants to be a teacher and u know my dilemma."hey theo what was Camila's reaction when u told her about werewolves. ?" I asked him.

"Ughh I kinda never told her" he said looking nervous."what the hell theo I thought you were" I said. "I was but what if she acted like she's not freaked out but when she got back home I never hear from her again" He said sounding sad. "Awww Theo, I understand but you have to tell her eventually." I said hugging him, " I know I just have to figure out how to tell her that I'm basically a creature that everyone else in the world believes is fake. Oh yeah and we know who are soulmates are and she's mine" he said. "True but you have to" I said .

After awhile I had to go home. When I got to the door there was a pink envelope sticking out of the door. I wonder is it's my secret admirer. I quickly opened it.
Soon one full moon night we'll be eye to eye my love.
Aww they're so sweet, Hopefully I meet them soon. As soon as I got in the house, I went up stairs to my room. I put the letter in my drawer and took off my shoes. Ugh I need a nap, I climbed into my bed and went to Netflix and turned on iCarly.

I never really cared for Carly. Like I liked her I just liked the other characters way better. I picked an episode and laid back to get comfy. A few minutes passed and I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" my dad came in, "hey sweetie, what are you doing?" "Just watching iCarly might take a nap." I said

"Well you know your letter to the Alpha is due next week. Well I could always use an assistant, that's until you decide what to want to do." He said

"That seems cool what would I have to do?" I asked. " Just the usual assistant stuff, paper work that I wouldn't be able to do u know" he said. "Yeah that seems like a good idea I'll think about it" I said. We talked for a little while and then he left. That made me think I haven't read in a while and it always relaxes me and is a stress reliever.

I'll read later I'm tired.

TOBIAS'S POV

it's been about a month since I started leaving her little notes. I've been reading more of her diary everyday. I can't help it, it makes me feel as though I'm speaking to her. Her telling me what type of a relationship she wants. I know one thing she deserves a better mate then me. Why would the universe pair us up together.

I don't know but what I do know is I'm going to be everything she deserves. Just last week my cousin from Michigan came to visit and he told us that he met his mate but she was already in a relationship. He said that she wanted to be with him but she couldn't leave the man she was with and she told him that if they both single the next time they ever come across each other then they can be together. I feel bad for him and it made me feel lucky that Maria wanted to wait for me.

It also made me regret not doing the same. Also it made me regret how I didn't want to be tied down yet. I hope she'll accept me back.

"Kids diner is done" my mom said from downstairs. I went down to the dining room and sat down in my usual spot. Soon everyone was at the table eating, we're having chili. It feels weird since my sister found chase. It's just me and my little sister now.

"Can someone pass the the crackers please" my dad said. I passed the crackers to my sister and she handed them to my dad. We ate quietly which I was very thankful for. After dinner I went up stairs to do some homework.

I pulled out my science first, it's my favorite. A lot of people assume Im dumb and get bad grades because I'm a jock. That completely false I'm really smart actually. Ooo I wonder if I can get a few classes switched so I can have some with Maria. I'm going to look into that.

I finished my homework and turned on the TV one of my favorite shows is on "The challenge". I got comfortable in bed and started watching. I couldn't help but daydream about Maria being here with me cuddled up under the blanket watching tv.

I've never done that with anyone before, I've never even had a REAL girlfriend I'd just fuck around with hoes. I never took them seriously but Maria's different.

"Well yeah dumb ass she's our SOULMATE" my wolf said to me.

"Shut up damn, I know ok" I said. He's had an attitude since everything happened.

" I want her" he said.
"Me too, see if you can talk to her wolf"I said " you really are an idiot aren't you, u rejected them I can't speak to to them "  he said .

"Wait you can speak to both of them " I asked.
" Yes, I should be able to speak to my queens but thanks to you I have to go longer without them" he said with gritted teeth.

"I know I'll fix everything soon" I said back but got nothing but silence in return. I looked at the clock and it said 10:05pm. Ooo I should go to bed. I turned down my tv and turned on my fan and went to sleep.

MARIA'S POV
Today is the day that the letters are due. I have to stop at the post office on the way to school. In the letter I explained how eventually I want to have a book store but right now I decided to....work at the flower shop with Nina. It'll get me prepared for my own store. I kinda felt bad for my dad but he said he doesn't mind and he can do it his self he was just giving me an idea.

As I approached the post office I started to get nervous for some reason. As if I was about to see him, btw he's almost in his 60's which is old for an alpha. I heard it's because his first son isn't an adult yet. He had four daughters before him and three after.

After dealt with the letter I checked if we had anything and I had something come in a few days ago for me but they couldn't send it because it didn't have the sender's name. I put it in my bookbag and went to school.