Chapter 13: Sweet Surprise

MARIA'S POV
" Theo she likes you like a lot just tell her already "
" I know I know I'm just scared I don't want to run her away" he said
" I get it but you can't hide your life from her especially since you'll be liv..

*Clunk*
" Arrre you going to finish?"
"Something just hit my window " I said as I got up going to my window.
" Oh my god , there's flowers on the table and sign saying my name should I go check it out?"
"Take a weapon and the phone" he said.

I got my slippers and a coat on I quickly went outside so I won't get in trouble. Walking up to the table I seen the prettiest boutique. "Oh my god Theo look" I flipped the camera.

" Oh shit and cookies"
"That's why it's smells so strong " I giggled "ooo and a box" I opened it
"Bro do u see this it's soooo pretty " I say with the biggest smile.
" Damn girl who did this " he asked
"There's a letter with my name on it"
"See in the house, I don't like u being out there alone " he said being serious
"Ok Daddy TT " I laugh at his disgusted face. " Only my mate can call me that "
"Eww gross I wasn't calling u that in that way sicko " I said as I was walking in the house with the stuff. I have a take two trips because of the phone.

I put the flowers and the cookies on my desk.
"What does the note say?
"Hold on.... It says my name of the front and on the back it says " To my beautiful girl from you secret admirer "
"Ooooo girl I wonder who he is "
" I don't know, normally they just leave notes " I say opening up the cookies.
"Wait do this has been going on why haven't you told me when do they leave them "
" In my locker of taped to my window "
" that's kinda creepy so they either get a ladder or climb to your window just to tape a note to it?"
" Yeah that part is kinda creepy "
"Aye my girl is calling me I'll talk to u tomorrow alright"
"Alright goodnight "
" Goodnight and same me a cookie" he before hanging up.

I can't believe they got me this necklace it's so pretty and the flowers omg. I really want to know who it is.
I wonder if I ever noticed this person before or what.

I took a picture and sent in to Jacklyn before going to bed.

*The next day*
I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon. I love Sunday morning breakfast. I went to the bathroom and made my way downstairs.
"Good morning Maria" my mom said putting eggs on our plates.
"Good morning mom" I said yawning going to the table and sitting down.
She put my plate down and brought hers and my dad's as my dad came walking out of his office.

He walked up and gave her a kiss and gave me a kiss of the top of my head. "good morning sweetie" he said sitting down. I looked at my plate. There is eggs, bacon, hash browns and pancakes.
Mmmm I can't wait to eat all of this.
"Thanks mom" I said then started eating.
"Are u excited about that cast off soon " my father said taking a bit of his eggs. " Yes this sucks " " Try having a broken leg, I remember feeling completely useless ,but I had the cutest nurse to help me so it wasn't too bad" he said staring at my mom with literal heart eyes. "How did that happen again?" " Skiing accident, I told him not to go but nooo his friends were going he just had to go and I guess they dared him to do something stupid " my mom said with a little bit of attitude. 

"Why didn't u go and what was the dare?" I asked. " It was a guys trip celebrating our friends becoming pack warriors and I can't remember but at least I had a good nurse to take care of me " he said. " Yeah yeah, Maria whenever you find your mate don't let him go on a trip with his friends alone he'll end up doing something stupid" she said glaring at my dad.
"Aww I'm going to miss my little princess when she moves out with her mate, I can't handle it. " My dad says looking like he's going to cry.
"Dad I haven't found him yet I doubt I'll find him anytime soon. " I said
*Gasps * "maria don't say that you'll find him soon or her ?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Mom, it'll be a him I like guys " I said laughing. " Ok I was just wondering" she said going back to her food.

"Oh I gotta bye love you guys" I said grabbing my book bag and heading to the door.

******
" Aye cool necklace " Cody said
"Yeah it's sooo pretty " Jacklyn said
"Thanks" I said playing with it I decided to wear today it's cute and I thought that if my secret admirer sees it on me they'll know I like it . The bell rang and we all went our separate ways, I was walking down the a hall when I seen HIM I really haven't seen HIM that much.  I just ignore the stares that he's giving me and make my way to my study hall. For someone that wanted to pretend like we're not mates he sure does like to star at me.
" Maybe he's changing his mind"  my wolf said hopeful. " I doubt it he made it pretty clear he doesn't want us , just try to move on. " I CAN'T , U THINK I WOULDN'T IF COULD, IT'S DIFFERENT FOR ME THAN IT IS YOU.
I NEED HIS WOLF NOT THAT ASSHOLE. " She said growling
"I know, I'm sorry" I said
*****
Today went in blur thank goodness, right now I'm at the park with Cody, he needed to rant about Ava, they've been seeing each other since the dance.

"Ok, u said in the beginning y'all liked each other and decided to "talk" and see where it goes right?
"Yeah but when we decide to start talking we never said that it was ok for us to talk to other people I didn't want that"
"Have u told her that?" I asked
"Yeah but she says it shouldn't matter since we aren't mates, which is true but ..."
" Yeah y'all aren't but that doesn't mean she should be a hoe and also y'all obviously want two different things you actually like her and she doesn't want anything serious." I said
" I know and when I say that and try to break it off she gets upset and tells me how much she likes me and she won't talk about to anyone but then she does" he said all sad.
"Well I think y'all should just stop talking she doesn't want to just talk to one person you do." I said

"You're right I'll talk to her about it tomorrow" he said.

We talked a little more before we decide to just go home since it was getting dark.