Chapter 7: Engagement party

*beep beep beep* I turned my alarm off, I grabbed one of my pillows and repeatedly hit Jacklyn in the head with it"wake up, wake up"

"IM UP IM UP God stop hitting me"

I got up and went pee as I was peeing I texted Nia and asked what time did the party start.

She texted back and said 2:30. I came out of the bathroom and seen Jacklyn passed back out. I looked at the clock and seen it was 11:30.

"JACKLYN CARRIE SMITH GET UP" I yelled.

"Ugghhh why did u have to yell "

"Because u have to get up we have three hours to get ready"

Jacklyn jumped up off the bed.

"THREE HOURS  why didn't u tell me sooner, ok go get in that shower right now I'll take the the one out there."

"Woah woah calm down first we have to eat"

"Right"

We walked down stairs to see my mom sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.

"Hey Mom where's dad" I said while getting two bowls down and some Reeses Puffs

"Hey girls, your dad is in the garage working on one of his thingys "

"Ok here Jacklyn" I said handing her a bowl of cereal and sat down started eating.

"Maria do u know why your brother and Nia is throwing a party, the reason they gave me and your father seems suspicious"

"I don't know they just told me about a party and to be there"

"Mhmm ok" my mom answered looking at me skeptical. After breakfast we went up stairs and took a shower, I showered in the hallway bathroom and she showered in my room.

When we got out of the shower we met back up in my room.

"Ok I'm straighting my hair what do u want?"

"I want it curly which I know how to do so u can start with your hair"

I went into the bathroom and she went to my vanity. When we got done she started doing my makeup.

"Do u care to ride with Jake"
"No what's he gonna wear?"
"A dress shirt matching my dress, oh and yeah he got grey dress pants too so could I borrow a pair of your heels?"

"Sure"

"Ok I'm done"

I turned and looked in the mirror.
"Woow omg you're amazing"
"Thanks,I know after we graduate I'm gonna ask the alpha if I could open a Beauty shop" 

"That's great"

She went and started doing her own make up.As she was doing  that I went into my closet and got a pair a of black flats for myself." Hey what shoes are u wanting?" I yelled out to her.

"The gold ones with sliver ball like things on them" she yelled back.

As I was looking for them my mind drifted off to HIM. I wonder what he's going to wear, I wonder if he would have a date. The thought of that made my heart hurt. God why why did I have to think about him. I mean yeah I've been doing good with that situation. Well I mean for the most part, I have thought about HIM once or twice and maybe cried once but that's normal it's not like I want him.im just still upset about the situation.

"Maria did u find them" Jaclyn called out making me come back to reality.

"Uh yeah I'm coming" I quickly found the shoes and walked out of the closet.