chapter 2: Jerk

The movie was playing but I wasn't really paying attention my mind kept going back to Tobias and what happened.

I can't believe it happened and how cold he was, it's like he didn't feel what I felt. Maybe he didn't since he didn't want a mate , wait that doesn't make sense u feel that way no matter what when u meet your mate. My wolf's hurt she keeps whimpering it's getting kinda annoying but I know it's not her fault.

I'm hurt like really hurt I just want to cry. I tried to block out my thoughts and focus on the movie.

After the movie we put on Family Guy and went to sleep. Well I tried going to sleep, why doesn't he want a mate, why doesn't he want me. He had to of felt what I felt. I stayed up until 3am thinking about him.

The next morning me and Jacklyn barley talked, I just wasn't in the mood. Jake was coming over to take us to school, he normally always takes Jacklyn and since she's at my house he's taking me.

Currently I'm in the back seat wanting to throw up and cry. My heart felt like it was being stabbed every second and my stomach felt like it was in nots, why u might ask? because of Jacklyn and Jake, they're all couplie and cute and it's making me sick.

Don't get me wrong I love their relationship but ever since u know who happened just the thought of love and relationships and mates makes me sad and angry.

I just need to forget about him like he said. As I sat in my first period (which is study hall btw I Know, it sucks that it's the first period) I couldn't help but wonder what Theo would say or do if he was here.

Probably kill him, I want to tell Jacklyn but I'm not really ready to talk about it out loud with someone in person. Plus she's happy with Jake and how she is and I love this about her when someone she knows goes through something she drops everything until they feel better.

I don't want my problems to get in her way and the same with everyone else if my dad and brothers find out he'd be dead and since he's the beta's son and Mya's brother it'd just be a lot of drama.

Don't get me started with my mom bless her heart she'd smother me.

But I also really want to tell someone so I think I'm just going to tell Theo for one he's not here at the moment so there won't be drama and plus I feel like right now he'd know exactly what to say.

Right now because he's in Columbia we can't call or mind link each other. I know dangerous but the alpha sent some pack warriors with the group of exchange students. So I decided on writing a letter to him.

Dear Theo
How u been? I hope you're having fun. I can't wait for u to come back tho, I miss u so much. I have something to tell u.... I found my mate, as of right now yesterday. He rejected me well not formally he basically said he didn't want a mate he doesn't want tied down and he doesn't want to be the cause of my death. He was so cold towards me like he hated me almost. Its so messed up and to think I waited for him my whole life. No one knows about it he also told me not to tell. I'm hurt Theo, all I want to do is cry and lay in my bed but I'm keeping it in . I just wish u were here already. How much longer is it? You're never leaving again. Bye for now.

Now I'm on my way to science class but first I had to stop at my locker to get the science book.

As I was closing my locker the smell of freshly baked cookies fill my nose which was weird since the cafeteria is all the way on the other side of the school.

I looked around to see where it was coming from and then boom it hit me. It was HIM walking down the hall with a group of jocks and girl A GIRL.

I thought he said he didn't want a relationship. He's also looking so unaffected like he doesn't even smell me.

Then all of the sudden I get slammed into my locker I looked up to see HIM. "Watch it mutt" and he just kept on walking. Welp another stab to my heart. I just picked up my stuff that had been knocked down by HIM and then went to class.

I went in there and sat all the way in the back as usual. I can't stand him, what was the point of doing what he did I wasn't in the way at all.

He just wanted a reason to be a jerk and rub it my face or something.

"Ok class today just going to be taking notes from the book. So it'll start on 456 and 469." Mrs. Burton was a tall skinny red head with glass but was still very pretty.

I was doing my work Jacklyn texted me about some party this Saturday she wants to me and her to go to.

*U know I'm antisocial*
*Yesss but it's our senior year and it's only one party .*
* Idk*
* Come on plzzzzzz I'll buy u anything u want*
*Ugggh fine*

Welp I guess I'm going to a party Saturday... Omg I'm going to a party.

I hope no one tries talking to me. Maybe I can pretend to be sick ugghhh no I already said I was going .
Plus it might be a good distraction from HIM. The bell rang and I got up and turned in my paper. Next was English but since I have an essay to write I went to the library.

The library was huge and was like and old library you'll see in medieval times.

The library doesn't normally have a lot of people but for some reason there were a couple of jocks.

The more I walked in the more I smelt that baked cookies smell. Wait I only smell that when... Oh God

When he's around. I looked at the jocks and my eyes landed right on HIM and he was already staring right at me.

I quickly looked away and walked to a table hidden behind some book shelves. About 15 or 20 minutes I couldn't concentrate because of the stupid spell and I kept feeling like someone was staring at me.

When I looked up to see who it was HE was staring right at me.

I tried pretending not to see HIM looking and went back to my work. After about 15 more minutes I looked up again to see HIM still looking at me like wtf

What does he want from me. Can he tell I'm hurt? Wasn't we supposed to pretend like we didn't know each other. I just tried ignoring HIS stares and got my work done.

It was hard since my wolf kept telling me that he's staring and we should go kick his face in.

I'm glad my wolf was mad at HIM right now then I wouldn't have to deal with her being sad too.

When I got done with my work I got up to go leave trying not to make eye contact.

( HER OUTFIT FIR THE DAY UP TOP)