Chapter: 12 Secret Admirer or Stalker

I'm sitting on my bed about to do my homework.
A little while later I was done. Today I'm feeling like giving myself a treat. I'm going to the book store I can't wait to get a new book. It's just a few blocks away so I can walk.

*******

The bell on the door dinged as I walked in causing a few heads popping up from their books before going back to reading. I walked up to counter to an middle aged woman named Carrie who is the owner of the store along with her husband Peter.

" Hey sweetie haven't seen you in bit" Carrie said with a smile. She looked me over the gasps, " oh my what happened?" She said. " Gym accident" I said not wanting to say the truth.
"Oh lord well I hope you get better soon" she said with sympathy.

" Thank you, any new books ? " I asked. " Yes some right here actually we add a shelf for new books that come in , this one came in a few days ago." She said getting up and walking around the counter over to it. She grabbed a book and handed it to me.
"Thanks "I said and started reading the summary.

The front of the book says 👑 Renacida👑( The Beginning) By CheyyMariee23. I turned the book over to read the description.
Shy isn't your average white girl who grew in the white Pickett fenced house with everything handed to her, she was poor and she was raised in the hood and is familiar with with the streets, she had to fight her whole life growing up including her mom who mistreated her and abused. She left home one day running away to make her life better, she always knew she was a queen and wanted to live that Queen life which she was just about to reach when she met him.....

Chad was a tall dark and handsome guy who gave Shy that feeling of lust she just couldn't shake.

Will Chad help better her life or hold her back?
Will it be Peaches & Cream or Hell on earth?

This seems like a good book I walked over to a chair by the window and began reading. I don't know how long I stayed there before I felt something staring at me.
I glanced around the store but didn't see anyone until I spot HIM . Ugh what is he doing, he was standing outside of a building across the street looking at me. I'm tempted to flick him of but I don't want to cause problems for myself so I continued on with the book.

A little while later I felt it again. I told have time for this today I wanted to a peaceful relaxing day. I got my stuff and went to buy the book because I like it.

Afterwards I kept feeling like he was following me and it was really creepy so I went into a random store and called my dad.

"Hello. . ."
"Dad can you come get me I walked to the Book store and I'm on my way home now but I'm getting really creeped out can you please come and get me?"
" Of course where are you right now?"
I'm on Patterson in the store with a red awning "
"Ok I'm coming bye love you"
"Bye love you too "

A few minutes later he pulled up I ran and got in.
" Hey sweetie, are you alright?"
"Yeah I just got a creepy feeling on my way home"
"Well better safe then sorry " he said

**************
TOBIAS POV

" I always think about all the dates that my mate and I will go on. The movies, not anything scary though because I wouldn't hide in his chest I'd Sprint out of there and embarrass myself. We'd eat popcorn and Skittles ( it's the best combination) and watch a comedy. I'd want to go out to eat at a cute little restaurant and have milkshakes. I'm such a hopeless romantic honestly and some people would be scared to be but not me because the guy I'd have is my soulmate I can't wait to spend the res"

I snapped the book closed. I hate when I come across pages like this because I broke her heart. Completely shattered her dreams. I'm so stupid, why did I do that I'll always regret it even if we get together. Especially when I broke her arm. I wish none of this happened. I wish I would have been smart when I first met her. Held her when she ran up to me and never let go.

I leave little notes in her locker but I like I want to get her a present. What could I get her. Hmmm

Maybe a necklace? "Yes and have it say my name " my wolf said. What no she can't know it's us yet weirdo.
"fuck u bitch people need to know she's mine but you messed up" he said in anger.
Bro what's wrong with you? " I WANT MATE ,at least be in the same room as her,anything." He said sounding sad at the end. I know, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
Let's go to the jewelry store for our girl. I grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes and left.

I hop out of my car and head in. I start looking around the displays I'm not seeing anything I like. Untill I see the perfect necklace for her. I have to get it.

After I got the necklace I went to a flower shop across town so my sister wouldn't know about anything

I got a these because they kinda mach the necklace.

now I don't know how am I going to give them to her I normally just put them in her locker

now I don't know how am I going to give them to her I normally just put them in her locker. Oh I guess I can just take them to her house tonight and hurry up and run away.
" Yeah do that but I want to see her reaction"
"Ok"

*********
It's 1:32 am right now and I'm sitting in my car waiting for a good time to put her stuff on her porch. Or should I put on the back so no one takes it ?
" Yeah but throw a rock at her window to wake her up"
Ok
"Don't forget the cookies"
I'm not

I grabbed the stuff and started creeping around back. Man I'm really like Joe now I went up to the table and laid the flowers out and put the necklace box down propped up on the flowers. I placed the cookies down and put a sign with her name infront of them.

I picked up one of the little rocks and throw it at her window I seen her coming to the window. So I booked it and hid into the woods by her house.

*******
Hey guys the book she picked out is my sister's book you can read if you want it's completely different from mine just letting you know it's a really good. It's loosely based on herself,it is unfinished for obvious reasons. If you get into different types of genres like sister and I you'll like it. Here's a picture of the cover

 Here's a picture of the cover

V

OTE
&
COMMENT