Chapter 6: The planning

( outfit for the day plus hair in a bun)

It's been two weeks and so far I've been doing good on trying to forget about HIM. Right now Jacklyn, Jake, Cody and I was was hanging out watching a movie in my living room.
Cody and I have gotten to be really good friends and now he's apart of our friend group as if he's always been.

"Hey Maria go check the mail real quick" my mom said from the dining room.

"Ok"

I went to check the mail as I was coming back I was looking through it I see a letter from Theo.

I squealed

Omg he wrote back, I'll read it when everyone goes home.

I came back in and gave the the rest of the mail to my mom and ran the letter up to my room. I came back down to finish the movie with Jacklyn and the guys. I grabbed some chips and sat in the couch right next to Jaclyn beside her was Jake and on the chair was Cody.

We all were watching all of the fast and the furious movies. Right now we're on the second one.

******

I was currently at Max and Nia's house with Nia and Mya sitting at the dining room table working on the party. It was a lot to do since it's just us three and Max working on it since they wanted it to be a surprise.

Max was out getting the tables and chairs for it it. It was going to be a small party only like three hundred people are going to be there.

Yeah I know it's not small at all but to the rest of my pack it is normally a party in my pack has over a thousand people.

So far we have all the the food picked out and already ordered a cater. We pick out the colors which are green, black and white. Since green is both of their favorite color.

The party was in two days on Saturday.

"Do y'all want a dress code" Mya asked

"yes,formal and we want everyone to wear either green, white or black" said Nia

"Ok"

We spent an hour and half calling our family members and telling some story about where why and what to wear.

In my pack when someone finds their mate they become apart of the family and visa versa. Also they're family becomes really close with their mates family too so basically all of our families are friends so even Mya's whole family is invited.

We were finally done and Max just got back.

"Ok guys thanks for helping us with the party" Nia said as she hugged us good bye

"Yeah u guys helped alot" Max said doing the same
"Do u want me to drive u home Maria?" Max said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Actually I can I'm leaving anyways plus u guys can have some alone time" said Mya winking

"You're a pervert"Nia said.Mya laughed
"Alright Maria let's go"

We said our goodbyes one last time before for we left.

We were driving in silence for about five minutes until Mya spoke up.

" Hey,I just realized you'll be able to finally met my family" Mya said glancing at me smiling.

"That's great, I still feel bad for missing out on meeting them" I said giving her a small smile.

"It's not your fault, you'll love my parents by the way"

"Ok"

"And my little sister is adorable but beware of my brother he'll either be a jerk to u or try to hook up with u" she said laughing.