Chapter 5: Moving Forward

LITTLE AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey it might be some mess ups in here I was trying to hurry up and get it done in time so sorry in advance.

******
I'm currently in the bathtub taking a nice relaxing bubble bath. I LOVE baths so much and I haven't had one in a minute. One reason I love baths so much it is because whenever I'm stressed or sad baths always help me.

Also since I have my own bathroom in my room so I can take baths as long as I want. Today I had fun with Nia and Mya, I'm so happy for her and my brother and it got me thinking about my self.

Maybe I can be with other guy I mean I do deserve someone, I never had a relationship because I was waiting for my mate but since I'm not going to be with my mate there's no use in still not being in a relationship. So as of right now I'm open to a relationship with someone other than my mate.

I checked the time and it said 10:25pm
Ugghhh I don't want to go to school tomorrow.

I have gym tomorrow which I hate, we either have to run track in human or wolf form. Or spar in human or wolf form. I would say I'm descent in the department but still I hate it.

About 20 minutes later I got out of the tub brushed my teeth, put my pajamas on and went to bed. I turned on Family guy and soon I was asleep.

*******

The next day I got up and got dressed I put on a black under shirt just in case I have to take off my jacket. I also packed an extra pair of clothes in case we have to be in wolf form I can change into them before I change so these won't get ruined.

I then put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to the kitchen where my parents were.

"Morning"

"Morning baby girl" " good morning honey"

I sat down and eat my food which consists of pancakes, bacon, hash browns and eggs. My mom is an amazing cook, she can cook basically anything.

When I got done with my food I gave my parents a hug goodbye and went and waited for the bus. Man I really can't wait to get my own car.

I got on the bus and plugged my headphones in and listened to some music on the way.

When I got to school I seen Jacklyn and Jake walking into the school.

I walked up to them "hey"

"Hey girl" " wassup"

"I have gym today which I'm NOT looking forward to"

" I have it last period"

"I have it last period too" Jacklyn said

"I have it first period today"

" I feel bad for u " Jake said patting my back.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes and headed to class. When I got to the gym we was told to sit on the bleachers.

Mr. Peach, the coach came out of his office. "Ok guys today we're going to spar in human form. Now I'm going to put u guys into pairs.... Now again before anyone says anything it would be some guy/girl pairs because in a real fight u can't pick and choose who u fight. So that being said here are the pairs"

I stopped paying attention to what he was saying because I started getting worried. Who'd be my partner? Theo is normally my partner since we always sat together.

I was brought out of my daydream when I heard my name.

"Maria annndd Cody"

Ok it's ok it'll be fine. I started to look around when I spotted him walking over to me.

"Hey I'm Cody, your partner"

"Hey"

"I'll go easy on u if u want? "

"Why would I want that because I'm a girl?"

"I didn't mean to offend u or anything it's just every girl I've been paired with has asked me to go easy"

" Well I'm not them"

I walked over to the bleachers and sat down to wait for our turn. Cody followed me and sat next to me. I kept feeling his eyes on me for about two minutes before for he spoke.

"Look I'm sorry if I offend u, but u don't have to ignore me"

"I'm not ignoring u I just don't talk alot, u can say I'm anti social. "

"U wasn't antisocial at the party Saturday"

I looked at him wide eyed oh God I probably was acting a fool.

"Well I was drunk so"

"Does being antisocial mean being rude"

"No it doesn't ,I'm sorry "

" It's cool, what period do u have lunch in?"

"Uh 4th, why "

"cool I have that too, maybe we can sit together?"

"Sure why not"

The coach called us up I took my jacket off and went on the mat. I suddenly felt that feeling and smelt cookies which means HE'S here. I would normally look around to see if I can spot him but I'm not gonna do that because one I don't care and two I'm in a fight and don't need a distraction.

" Are u ready to lose Maria" Cody said while we're circling each other.

"Oh please Cody you're the one that's gonna lose"

He lunged at me but I quickly ducked it and kicked him in the leg but before I was able to connect and pushed me to the ground. I quickly got back up and punched him in his stomach he acted like I hurt his feelings.

"U broke my heart"

"Haha"

We fought for fifteen more minutes until unfortunately he won. I still had fun though. He said a few jokes while we was walking to other other classes. we eventually separated to go to our own classes. The whole time I felt HIM around which was weird almost like he was following me.

I think me and Cody are going to be good friends.

****

I was standing in line with Jacklyn and Jake when Cody came up.

"Hey Maria, u still want to eat lunch with me"

"Yeah do u want to sit with me and my friends or were u wanting to sit with yours?"

"I guess yours since your "antisocial" and all"

"Ok" I laughed and got my food which was, pizza a fruit cup, and I bought a bag of Cheetos.

When all sat down to eat. Jake and Cody started talking about basketball, they were already friends, they both  are on the basketball team.

I looked down to see I got a text. I checked it.

"Who is that 😏"

"Just a friend"

"Mmmhh"

"Fr"

"So Maria do u like basketball?" Asked Cody

"Uh sorta I watch it with my dad and brothers but I'm more of a football person"

"I like basketball, especially when there's a cute guy" said Jacklyn which caused a playful growl from Jake.

"Oh stop u know I was talking about u" she said while grabbing his cheeks like u would a baby.

****
It was the end of the day and I couldn't wait to go home. I was walking to my locker to get my gym back from it when I seen HIM and a completely different girl that I've seen HIM with making out right in front of my locker .

I ignored the pain in my chest and walked up to them and asked them if the could move but I got the didn't hear me so I said it a bit louder

"Um excuse me"

"Oh we're sorry "the girl said I felt HIS eyes on my the whole time she was dragging him away but I ignored him because like like I said before

IM MOVING FORWARD