Chapter 19

Katherina POV

I was laying on my stomach when I open my eyes in the morning, my hand spread to Nathan's side who was not there. I turn on my back to look around but he wasn't in the room. I sat on the bed and wrap myself with the sheet. My whole body was sore due to last night and I just wanted to lay on the bed but I got up and walk in the bathroom, the first thing I did was to open the vanity cabinet and take my pill.

I let the sheet slip off my body and fell on the floor when I look at myself in the mirror, my gaze fell on dark marks all over my chest and neck. This is not the first time I'm seeing these kinds of marks on my body, they have been prominent since we started getting intimate but today they were darker and much sore. Nathan definitely knows how to suck.

I lay in the warm water for a while letting the soreness in my body wash away. I got out after the bath and felt a little better. I was looking for the dress in the closet I will wear to hide these marks when I heard multiple voices coming from downstairs. I quickly wore a pink high neck full sleeves top pairing it with light blue jeans, I pull my hair up in a ponytail and walk out of the bedroom.

"Hey, Katherina finally you came," Gia said looking at me with a big smile on her face, I return the smile and walk in the living room looking around everyone there.

I saw Nathan sitting on the head chair of the dining table joined by Gia, Chris, the guy with blonde hair and brown hair from the party and... Dante, he is here, it's so long since I have seen him. I walk around the table and smile at everybody as they greeted me morning.

"Hey Katherina, I'm Jason" the blonde hair guy introduced himself extending his hand towards me, I shook his hand and smile back at him.

"And myself Taylor," the brown hair guy shook hands as well.

"It's always a pleasure to meet you, Katherina," Chris said with his flirtatious tone and my gaze went up to Nathan who was sitting with a blank face, I smile at Chris and turn towards Dante.

"Hey, How are you?" I ask him.

"Hello Katherina, I'm fine" He replied without looking at me and I notice his gaze went up to Nathan for once and back down on the glass in his hand. I didn't know what was that but I didn't push it any further and move away from him.

I walk inside the kitchen where Rosie was preparing food for everyone. I ask her if she needs any help but she told me that she will manage, so I didn't disturb her and made myself a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing here?" I immediately turn when I heard Nathan's voice, he was standing behind me, "Rosie will make your coffee" he said to me.

"It'll take just two minutes," I told him, "and she already has a lot of work to do".

"Here give it to me" he took the cup from my hand, "Go sit, you must be tired" he murmurs lowly which I'm very grateful for.

"I'm fine, just give me two minutes," I told him and he put the cup on the counter and placed a kiss on my forehead before walking out.

I put coffee in the coffee filter and pour water in coffee maker before turning it on, in a minute when it was done I picked my cup and walk out.

I wasn't really in the mood to sit and hang out, I just wanted to slump on the couch with my book and coffee but I didn't have any choice.

It is gonna be weird since I acted like a whiny baby in front of Chris the last time he saw me and other than him I don't have anyone to talk too. Dante is just behaving as if I don't even exist. This is gonna be hard for me today.

Nathan motioned me to sit on the chair on his right side. I sat down near him and try to keep my head low and not to make any type of eye contact with anyone. I look to my side up when Nathan's hand came to rest on my thigh, he was busy chatting with his friends while drinking his juice.