Chapter 34

Katherina POV

I woke up due to some voices coming from downstairs. I immediately got up to walk down to see Nathan but I heard several other voices as well, there were other people downstairs so instead of going down I walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After the shower, I wore faded blue jeans and a satin white shirt which felt was really soft against my skin, letting my hair fall loose on my shoulder I walk out of the bedroom.

When I enter the living room, I spotted Chris and Taylor sitting on the dining talking to each other while Rina and Jason were sitting opposite to them fighting over a sandwich.

"She is here!" Jason said excitedly as his eyes fell on me making everybody turn towards me when he got the chance of snatching the sandwich from Rina which earned him a kick on his leg.

I walk where everybody was sitting and look around trying to peek inside the kitchen to look for Nathan.

"He is not here" Chris informed when he noticed me looking for Nathan.

"Oh"

"C'mon girl spend some time with us," Rina said motioning me to sit next to her. It's the first time I have seen her without Franco.

I sat down next to Rina when Rosie brought me a plate of sandwiches. I notice Jason staring at my plate so I extended it towards him which brought a big smile of his face and he immediately picked all the sandwiches in both of his hands making me chuckle and Rina to glare back at him.

"You know you are my favorite!" Jason said to me biting his sandwiches.

"And you know you're an asshole" Rina spat at him while he just shrugged and kept eating.

Everybody looked in a good mood and were enjoying around but I wonder what made them visit here when Nathan is not around. Although I didn't put much thought into it and sat in the living room to watch a movie with them.

Jason took his place on the floor with Rina while they keep fighting with each other like kids arguing over picking a movie. Taylor was busy talking to Marco and Chris sat beside me on the couch.

"So how are things between you and Nathan now? I haven't seen him or you much after the night I drop you at home" Chris said reminding me of the day when a lot happened between me and Nathan but in the end, everything got alright.

"Well I'm sitting here right now that might answer your question" I reply and look towards the tv.

"When did I became your enemy from being your friend" Chris tone sounded hurt which made me feel bad, I was just pissed at him because I still didn't forget the things he said to me earlier.

"You're not my enemy," I said softly.

"Then stop treating me like one," he said in a low voice.

"Fucking idiot!"

Both Chris and I turn towards Rina who was shouting and hitting Jason with the remote while he was trying to get away from her.

"Guys!" Chris's loud voice made both of them stop not before Rina glared at Chris with a look saying 'you're no one to tell me what I should do'.

Things were turning heated when Chris's phone rang ending the staring between him and Rina, he picked the call and immediately extended it towards me. I look at him before taking the phone from his hand as he got up and left.

"Hello" I whisper softly.

"Tesoro where is your phone, I called you so many times" Nathan soft voice brought a smile to my face.