Chapter 36

Katherina POV

I woke up when I felt soft nuzzling on my neck, I turn a little and saw Nathan face buried in my neck, he was kissing and nibbling on my neck softly.

"Nathan," I said softly when he hummed in response but didn't stop doing what he was doing.

"Stop" I tried to get away from him but he has his arm wrapped around my waist gently keeping me at the place.

"You are so soft and you smell so good..." Nathan groan and kept kissing my skin making me bite my lip to stop from moaning

"Nathan, let me go..." I push him which made him raise his head and look into my eyes.

"Never," he said seriously, "never". He sat on the bed having his back towards me.

I sat back immediately and touched his shoulder to make him look at me but he didn't. I got up from the bed and walk around to stand in front of him, he didn't look up at me instead he lowers his head to ignore me. I cup his jaw and made him look at me, his eyes look hurt and I understood that I did a mistake by saying something like that.

"I'm sorry," I said softly looking into his eyes, he grabbed both my wrist in his hands, I lower down on the floor in front of him and waited for him to say something.

"It hurts when you say that" he murmured looking at our intertwined hands which were resting on his lap.

"Nathan, I didn't mean it like that" I whisper feeling bad for hurting him.

"You have no idea Katherina how much it hurts to even think of living without you" he finally looked in my eyes and it melted my heart, I got up from the floor and sat on his lap straddling him.

"It scares me to Nathan and I swear I don't want to spend a single second without you now".

"Really?"

"Of course and sorry I slapped you last night," I said and kissed on the cheek where I slapped him.

"Yeah, well that came as a surprise" he finally smiled, "What if I got hurt?".

"You? Does it even bother you?" I raise my eyebrows at him, "I mean with all these muscles" I said touching his muscular biceps.

"It did tesoro," he said a little hurt placing his hand near to his heart.

"Well good next time you won't abandon me for days because now you know I can be dangerous too," I said narrowing my eyes at him which only made him chuckle. I got up from his lap and walk towards the bathroom, "I'm serious and please shave, you're scratching me" I said before closing the door.

After taking the shower, I wore jeans and a loose top getting ready leaving my hair fall free over my shoulders. When I walk into the room Nathan was nowhere, I turn around when I hear his voice and saw him standing in the balcony busy on a call, I didn't disturb him and walked out of the bedroom.

I saw Rosie working in the kitchen so I helped her. It seems so long since I have been home, I missed everything around here although it almost seems like I have never been here because the interior has totally changed while I was in the hospital but I'm happy at least now I might get to decorate things around here.

I was making coffee when suddenly I was lifted from the ground. I grab Nathan's shoulders for support when he carried me out of the kitchen. His one arm was around my waist and another down on my legs as he carries me out in the living room.

"Nathan, what are you doing?" I chuckle at his action. He sat down on the couch having me on his lap.

"What was that?" I laugh at him because he was acting differently, "and why didn't you shaved?" I ask him when I saw his grown stubble.