Epilogue 1

(Two Years Later)

My life with him is bliss. Nathan is an absolutely stunning and perfect husband. He is extremely caring, loving, and supporting. Sometimes it still takes me time to convince him but one sad face and my husband couldn't deny me anymore because of which I finally completed my college and got my degree in business studies.

It wasn't that easy with a protective and possessive husband but Nathan really supported me throughout my final year. He even agreed to send me for training away from himself for three months although he made a deal that he'll visit me every weekend and I won't say anything to him.

Our dream home is a paradise, Nathan named it 'Pierce Manor' and it's like exactly what we wanted. He wanted me to take all the decisions regarding interior design and make it my way, so I did. I love it here but I think I would love it anywhere in the world if I get to live with my husband.

In our new home, he wanted to recruit new caretakers but I told him to bring back our old staff and he did that without any questions. Marco, Rosie, all other maids, and gardeners are back and I'm very happy because they are like family members now.

"Lost in thoughts, Mrs. Pierce".

After two years it still makes me smile whenever he calls me like this. He slumped on the couch beside me sideways and leaned forward to place a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah" I murmur against his lips.

"I want to talk to you," he said softly looking down at our intertwined hands

I understood what he wants to talk about, "Tell me".

"I still want you to take over Pierce enterprises," he said.

This has been the topic of discussion since I completed my degree "I know you do but you also know my answer, let's not discuss it Nathan" I spoke seriously making him sigh.

"Please"

"No..."

Nathan and I have been not agreeing over one thing which is about him making me the head of Pierce Enterprises that has all the hospitals and educational institutions under it. He wants me to accept the position and he makes his argument strong by telling me that I have a business degree now so I'm qualified for the position and secondly that these all businesses are legal and Nathan will stop interfering in them as soon as I take the position.

"Tesoro please"

I pulled my hand from his grip and stood up from the couch walking in the kitchen, "Nathan you know I won't accept it besides I already applied in another company" I said and his expression changed instantly, "And they asked me to join as soon as I can" I pour water in a glass and walked back to Nathan.

"And I don't want that. Why would you want to work in another company under someone while you will have sole authority in our business?" He asked taking the glass from my hand.

"Because I want to do something on my own Nathan and I don't deserve the position you want me to take" I sat back on the couch picking my phone hoping that he would end this conversation.

"I don't want anybody giving you orders" his tone got possessive "And you totally deserve the position babe because it yours, isn't it?" Nathan stretched the argument.

"Nathan that is called teamwork and that's normal" I tried to concentrate on my phone but Nathan snatched it from my hand and put it behind him.

"I'm talking to you," he said and I turned completely to face him.

"I can't do what you are asking from me, Nathan. Yes, I want to work but I want to start from zero on my own and here you're giving everything to me just like that" I said seriously.