Chapter 42

IMPORTANT: Read the note at the end of the chapter

Katherina POV

We are in the car, Marco picked us from the airport and now we are going back to the mansion.

I was feeling absolutely at peace after all that happened in the last forty-eight hours, Nathan has proposed me, I met my mom and dad, I met Alessia everything is coming back together and I feel good.

The car came to stop but we weren't at the mansion. Nathan opened the door for me, I got down when I saw a massive modern designed Manor. It had a big lawn, a beautiful fountain, a pool outside, it looked victorian and vintage. I have never seen a beautiful place like this.

"Nathan

"Nathan... where are we?" I ask Nathan who was standing behind me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me towards the property. We stopped at the main door of the manor and he looked down at me with pure love.

"This is your engagement gift tesoro" Nathan reply left my mouth hung open in surprise not trusting my ears, "I had no idea how you imagined our home but I really liked this place and hope that you like it too".

"Like it? Nathan...this place is incredible" I gasp in awe walking inside, "Oh my god" I cover my mouth with my hand not believing all of this.

"You can make all the changes you want, we will shift here after our marriage," Nathan told me.

"What about the mansion?" I ask him.

"That'll always be ours. We have many memories there, good and bad but here I only want to create good memories with you for the rest of my life. This will be our place, my home with you".

"This is amazing Nathan" I whisper and kissed him.

"I'm so happy that you liked it," he said and pecked my lips once again, "Come I'll introduce you to Sasha who is doing all the renovation here," he said and pulled me with him.

There were people working around the property remodeling the place according to Nathan. A young girl around my age came with some charts and papers.

"Hello Mr. Pierce and Ms. Monero" she greeted both of us.

"Katherina, this is Sasha, you can tell her whatever changes you want," Nathan told me, "Do exactly what she wants, I want it done her way," Nathan told Sasha and went out to make a call.

I talked with Sasha and she told me about all the renovation and modification they planning. I gave her some ideas about the patio, backyard swimming pool, our bedroom, master bathroom, etc and we also discussed interior design such as about the furniture, set up, modular, lighting, color and decided to plan some of that later.

Nathan came back after twenty minutes to join us and told me that I had time till our marriage to do all I want in this place. I was happy because he gave me the freedom to decide how's my dream home gonna be like.