Epilogue 2

Katherina POV

It has been three days since mom and dad arrived. I'm coming home early daily to spend more time with them and with my baby Joey. I took mom, dad, and Joey for shopping and lunch today.

My head is stuck to plan a party for Nathan, his birthday is coming in a day and I want to throw a big party for him with all our families and friends. Everybody knows about this plan except for Nathan, it's gotta be a surprise for him but he is getting very suspicious over me.

"Why did you put the phone down as soon as I came?" Nathan asked me when I abruptly disconnect the call as he walked into the bedroom.

"I didn't, why would I do that?" I replied walking closer to him.

"You tell me?" He looks really piss also because I had made some new friends in the office whom Nathan don't like, I don't want to make my husband upset but I have to keep it a surprise for one more night and one more day.

"You're thinking too much," I said little seductively calming him down and unbuttoning his shirt.

Instantly his mood changed and a smirk appears on his face, "Well maybe I am" he wrapped his arms tightly around me and crushed me to his chest, "Shower with me" before I can say anything he picked me up by my ass and took me inside the bathroom.

After a long shower and intimate session, Nathan fell asleep but I couldn't sleep, I needed to assure that everything will be planned perfectly for tomorrow, I want to make his birthday special for him.
~~~~

My eyes open due to constant pushing and pulling to wake me up. Nathan was sitting beside me on the bed startling me.

"Nathan stop!" I groan.

"Not until you get up," he said and started tickling me making me laugh and wriggle out of his arms.

"Stop!" I breathed out when he finally stopped and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You look beautiful" he whispered near my lips and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him more on me.

"I love you" I whisper when he was done kissing me.

A sweet smile spread on his lips as he leaned down and pecked my lips again, "I love you so much" he murmured, "C'mon get up now your dad and mom are waiting outside for breakfast" he told me and I immediately got up getting inside the bathroom.

After the shower, I went outside where mom and dad were sitting on the lawn. Dad was reading a newspaper while mom was sitting opposite to him talking with Rosie and drinking tea. I look around and saw Joey sitting in his water tube splashing water and playing. Mom gestured me to come to her when I walked up to them and greeted them morning.

I sat next to mom, "Rosie, where is Nathan?" I asked her.

"Sir left ten minutes ago and asked me to take care of you until he returns," she said and went inside.

I called Nathan but he didn't pick up. Rosie returned with breakfast and coffee for me and placed it on the table in front of us. We had our breakfast and I talked to mom about the plan tonight in which dad wasn't interested at all as he was busy in his newspaper.

After breakfast, I went inside and called Nathan again but he didn't pick up which started to frustrate me. I wanted to know where he is and when he is coming back because I have to prepare everything before he comes back.

I tried one last time and when I didn't get any response for the third time I instead called Jason who picked up the call in the first ring, Nathan should learn something from him.