𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢 [ᴊᴊᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ]

I look back and wonder, were we ever meant to be? We started happily but ended up with a broken heart. Maybe it was supposed to happen, teach us a lesson before throwing us into real life.

Was it supposed to be like this? Or did we make it like this. The lies and the pain started controlling our relationship, too late to try and win the battle. Our hearts had already been punctured with the needle of sadness. A poison that was fixed with separation of the souls. That tale had been told to us by many, I see they knew it was going to happen to us. We drifted apart slowly, leaving no trace of our love. The memories are clouded by the pain we felt when together, the sadness and despair.

It wasn't always like that, before, our hearts were synchronized creating a rhythm that we danced along to. Happiness and sunshine were present every day, but then it vanished. A mist that covered us with utter happiness was suddenly blown away by darkness. What was worse was the fact that we just let everything happen, not fighting for what we thought was special to us. No, we just let it keep going.

Yeah, we just weren't meant to be. I look from afar as you hug her with such a loving embrace. The look that used to be for me is now placed on her lips. You start to lean in, placing your hand on her shoulder, making the beautiful diamond shine in contrast with the light. I remember your deep whispers that echoed in the darkness of our room, the promises that died out long ago. I see the baby on the stroller, a beautiful smile that resembles your own. Yeah, we just weren't meant to be. But I wanted us to be.

Hopefully in another life, we can be together. The daydreams can come true, and you can hold me like before. The smile that used to be directed towards me in our darkest days is now used in the brightest. Once again, the beautiful petals that come out of my mouth every time I cough or vomit. It's becoming frequent, and now it's coming to an end. I'm ready to end it all, and you won't be there to stop me. I can't breathe, and it becomes harder by the day. I want to be the one that places that smile on your face, but now it's too late. The flowers have already crowded in my body, growing the happier you are with her.

Yeah, we weren't meant to be. But I wish we were.