𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ᴋᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴠ]

I can't believe this happened. When did it become like this? So void of the love that once bathed our environment. It was so cold, a tense aura replacing the comfortableness that our home had.

"Jungkook, you know I love you, right?" I questioned, the younger male pulled his gaze from his phone, showing the tears that had crowded the chocolate orbs as soon as he heard the words.

"You're so stupid! How long has it been since you've told me that? I was so scared that everything was over. You ugly..." He trailed off, the tears finally racing down his face. "I love you too. I was too scared to say anything, I thought you didn't feel anything for me anymore."

"Aw, baby, I'm sorry. But I could never fall out of love with you." I raised my hand, showing our promise rings. "This is a promise I would never even think of breaking."

Without waiting for an answer, I got up and embraced him, letting the air clear and the love fill the atmosphere. The cold was replaced with the warmth radiating from us. The tension was gone, and now everything seemed so serene.

Not attempting to pull back, I picked him up bridal style and laid underneath him. He instantly turned around and laid his head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat. My hands caressed his beautiful body, the imperfections that just added to the masterpiece he was.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together through the storm," I mumbled the lyrics of one of my boyfriend's favourite song. He had covered once and the fans went crazy as they tried linking it to us.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together." He finished, tapping the beat on the back of my neck, where his hands intertwined.

As we focused on the other, and our heartbeats, we found extreme comfort that slowly lulled us to sleep. Just knowing that everything was alright once again made us drift with a smile on our lips.

Extra-

Jimin looked at the members with a smile on his handsome face, he was so proud of their babies for coming out and being real about their feelings for one another. Not only that, but they could never be broken apart. They managed to talk things out and continue loving the other. Despite their age and circumstances, they managed to always be there for the other and be proud of it.

Pulling his phone out, he snapped a few pictures and walked away, but not before two hands caught both of his wrists and he got pulled in the small couch.

"You're also one of the youngest, and this can make Yoongi jealous enough to give you more attention. Plus, we love you and don't want you to be alone so cuddle with us." Jimin widened his eyes, surprised at how they managed to say the same words at the same time. But nodded nonetheless. "Haha, you're dumb. You thought we were gonna take a no."

The three fell asleep again, but it hadn't been ten minutes before a grumpy Yoongi stole Jimin from the other's grips. Muttering a couple of words about how the couple could stay away from his boyfriend and whispers of curse words.

(A/N: i'm not very proud of this one, not the worst but not the best. i have been lacking a little inspiration. but i hope to bring something better next time. it's also short because there are supposed to be short stories but whatever. i thought it would be better if it was a bit simple and short. anyways, i'm rambling, goodnight.)