𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 [ᴊᴊᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ]

It's been a while since we last talked, and that shatters me. The obstacles never seem to end, making me feel alone and vulnerable. You have left me alone in a world clouded with darkness, without the blanket that holds your warmth. Or, the memory of it.

You had been distant for a while, refusing to touch me in any way. I should have thought about it sooner, but I was too in love to even care about the red flags I was receiving. Somehow, there was a little thought that circled marriage. My brain deprived me of the common sense I needed to most, leaving me clueless to the events unfolding in front of me. There you were, sitting in front of that restaurant, staring lovingly at her. I recognized her instantly, Chaeyoung. Her beauty could be seen from far away, her smile radiating happiness.

They seemed so peaceful and happy. My best friend and my boyfriend, kissing, both smiling into it. I could also feel my lips turning into a smile, and the tears staining my cheeks. I understood everything, it all made sense. How they always gushed about each other in front of me, they were touchy, and the smiles. Their happiness before mine, I wasn't going to interrupt their loving moment, so I just let the tears reach the pavement, looking as they dissolved into nothingness, just like my heart. Amazing how it all clicked, a puzzle piece had just been found, but not yet completing the maze, there were a couple more unknown pieces.

I turned back to the couple, seeing how they were staring back at me. I could see the worry dripping from Namjoon's eyes and the tears brimming in Chaeyoung's beautiful orbs. Taking my phone out, I sent a message to my ex-boyfriend, telling him to take his things out from the apartment. I made sure to add the pain, but how happy I was for both of them. How it was unbelievable they would betray me like this, but that didn't stop me from feeling the excitement as they found each other.

The streets of Seoul were illuminated with an amber glow that came from the sun, making them look more enchanting than ever. The lights were getting turned on, bringing the famous city to life. I was blind, the tears bordering my eyes, some falling. My face was down, but I knew exactly where I was going, strangely. I could feel as some people worriedly stared at me, their eyes holding concern, all falling on me. I could feel the bright sign that read: 'Hoseok's bar.'

A friend of mine that will undoubtedly help me, no questions asked. I walked in, greeting the staff that already knew me as I had worked here before. I got into one of the empty seats at the well-decorated place, my eyes scanning over the different types of liquor and fancy cups before looking for a certain male. They landed on him, and I motioned him to come over. The smile that adorned his face-one that resembled a heart- slowly faded from his face as he saw the tears still threatening to spill from his friend's face.

(A/N: somehow i changed the pov, apologies but i noticed too late.)

"Oh, what happened, Kookie?" The nickname brought back unwanted memories, of Namjoon mostly, he got the flashbacks of when they were genuinely happy with one another. Times when he didn't have to sleep alone and cold. The man snapped out of his trance when Hoseok started shaking his hand in front of his face. "Seriously, what's wrong? You're scaring me."

"Hobi, we broke up. Remember Chaeyoung? I saw them kissing and having a lovely date together at that one restaurant we always used to go to before Jimin and Yoongi moved." The look of pure astonishment that planted itself on the redhead's beautiful face would have been hilarious, if under other circumstances. A frown slowly etched its way in his features, signalling his confusion and anger. "Now, please give me some vodka. I need to forget this shit for a little bit. If I get out of hand, please call me a cab and send me home, I'll pay you back for everything, yeah?" He received a nod from his best friend.

And that's what happened for approximately three hours, his body had become numb from both the alcohol and being seated too long. He could feel the alcohol running through his veins, giving him what he wanted: a way to forget. He knew this wasn't wise, to get himself drunk and probably make a stupid decision, but he needed a break from his reality. Jungkook was a healthy guy, he rarely ever drank. He had the most amazing qualities that anyone could ask for, his looks were just a bonus. Nobody would have thought that Namjoon would have cheated on the youngest, and with his best friend. It was just too unbelievable, yet so credible. Everyone has noticed how the older was distancing himself a lot from his friends in general.