𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 [ᴋᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴠ]

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.

"You promised me that you would never die, Jungkook. You told me that everything was going to work out. When we went on that mission, the purpose was to protect ourselves and make it out together so that we could have our a happy ending. The promised was lost, it was turned into nothing. I have to bear the loneliness that haunts me since the moment I saw your lifeless body on the floor." I sobbed into the darkness of the cemetery, probably disturbing the eternal sleep the souls were placed in. "Falling in love with you, someone so dangerous, was a mistake. Because we know we would never be happy together, one of us was bound to die."

My tears raced down my cheeks, my face twisting to show the pain I was in. My head was pounding from all the crying but I felt the need to truly show how broken I was. My pants had been buried in the mud in front of his grave long ago, letting the glistening droplets of rain keep soaking me. I wanted to drown in them, I wished that was possible. There was nothing I wanted more than to see him again, but even in my delusional state, I knew it wasn't possible. Don't blame me, the love of my life was taken away from me. There was no hesitation when his father pulled the trigger and shot his heart. He was facing me when he got shot, his last words...

"I love you."

And that still haunts me, the fact that I couldn't say it back. How we had fought in the van before I stormed out and walked into the bar before everything was ready. How I started to argue in the middle of the dance floor, making you an easy target for the enemy. How I didn't have time to do anything when I saw the gun aimed at your heart. Joining that mafia was the worst decision I made because I met you, and now I have to face the consequences of you being gone.

How it was my fault that you're gone and our daughter will never see you again. It's all my fault, baby. But just know that I love you too.