𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 [ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]

The sunshine started peeking in the crack of the curtain, the beautiful designs of the fabric reflecting on the room. The silence of the night faded slowly, biding its goodbye temporarily. Leaving the two souls that were entangled with each other to wake up, saying goodbye to the deep slumber they were once placed in. Small sounds were heard from outside, getting muffled with the closed window that kept them away from the world.

Quiet shuffling was heard around the room, both males looking for ways to hold the other tighter, in hopes they could go back to the comfort, but groaning once they realized it was impossible. Instead of speaking, they let their bodies pull each other inhumanly possible and bathed in each other's warmth. No words needed to be spoken for their love to be manifested. Their actions meant much more, just the way they held each other showed their deep appreciation.

The couple had been through so much together, but their love never faltered. All the judgement because of their undying romance, almost like out of a k-drama. Not everyone was like that to them, though, they had precious friends who had their backs at all times. The couple moved to a calmer place, a cabin in the middle of the woods. They both have successful careers that gave them enough money for a lifetime of luxuries. A place where they could both be happy and away from all the negativity. The time has been amazing for them, finding more things about the other that always makes them fall deeper.

This morning was like no other, the two would struggle to get out of bed, not wanting to leave the other's arms. The whiny one was Jungkook, the baby boy of the house and the younger as well. He had been through a trauma and found safety in the older's embrace. The elder also whined but less, he struggled to let go of his angle every morning. Both were too enamoured with the other, still not out of the honeymoon stage even if they had been dating for six years and married for three.

"Angel, we have to go eat breakfast. Come on, we both know you're hungry, and I am too. Not that I didn't enjoy you as dinner last night." A squeal, and a slap, then a chuckle was heard. The younger male never got used to the shameless behaviour his husband had. "I head your stomach bubbling when I got up."

"No, wait, five more minutes. Just a little more, we both know we wanna stay here." He mumbled absentmindedly, still trying to get sleep to consume him, pushing himself more into his lover.

It wasn't, of course, just five more minutes. The pair ended up waking up at 4 in the afternoon, staring at the clock twice before getting up. The sun was slowly making its way down the trees, creating the entrancing shadow the pair always had the pleasure of witnessing.

They hugged each other and kissed, celebrating the miracle of each other and their everlasting love. So much history set on stone, and much more to be written. As long as they had each other, they could withstand every storm, if in the end the other was waiting for them. Because they could die a thousand times if that meant that meant that they could meet in their next life. They've gone through hell and back and they would do it a million times again.

After minutes of not speaking, they both looked at each other simultaneously and admired as the amber glow blessed their features and made them look even more ethereal. Their eyes locked as soon as they stopped cherishing their loves, and it was like the butterflies that never get rest woke up again, their fragile wings fluttering their insides and making a crimson colour flair on Jungkook's cheeks.

For the millionth time that day, their lips met and locked. But it wasn't like other kisses, this one spoke the millions of emotions that words could never. It was kisses like this that made their eyes water out of emotion and adoration for their husbands. Moments like this that would be cherished forever, never forgotten. They would be engraved in each other's memory forever, get locked in a bubble to never get lost, tied down with the other hundreds of thoughts that they will visit once again in some years to marvel together. When they're old and have wrinkles, when their bones have started to give up, but they will be just as happy and maybe more.

They pulled back, leaving a whisper between them. Looking back and seeing the moon glistening in its grace, hearing the nocturnal sounds that send them into a trance full of peace. Their hands connected and casting yet another shadow for them to never forget. Everything was so calm, but their hearts and minds were racing with their love. That would never change, and they were perfectly fine with that.