2.

(In tharn's room)

Thorn: Ai Tharn, (knocks the door of tharn harder) Tharn?

Tharn: hmm.. krab P'.

Thorn: open the damn door. You are making it late, let me help you.

Tharn:(opens the door) Chai. Chai.

Thorn: (looking to tharn and to the bagpack) what's taking you longer?
(Checks the bagpack) toothbrush, paste, dress, hmm....
Tharn, pass me that charger. (Forwards his hand but charge gets longer time to be passed so he looks to tharn)
THARN!

Tharn: (startles) oww, Krab P'.

Thorn: (gets up) what's wrong? You don't want to go? Tell me, why are you blank, as if you are heartbroken?

Tharn: Jingjing P'...

Thorn: Get to the point. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs. (Crosses his arms and listen to tharn.)

Tharn tells everything that happened when he went to Type's house last time.
Though Type's mother had accepted their relationship his father still disagreed. So, it's not better to go that's what tharn thought but his parents had already been waiting for him to go with them. That's why tharn couldn't think of the consequences.

Thorn: Did you call type and tell about us?

Tharn: I had tried to reach him but all in vain. His phone is switched off. I don't know other members phone numbers. (Sulks)

Pa: Thorn? Tharn? It's getting late boys. Get down.

Thanya: P'THORN?? P'THARN??

Thorn: let's go. (Grabs tharn's bag and hand) you try to reach his phone till we reach his place. Moreover we won't be that lucky enough to crash into his lodge. Don't worry about it. (consoles tharn) Chai kharb. We are coming. Khor  thot krab for being late.

Thanya: yeaaaaa... off we go.

(Tharn was in tension. Type phone was still switched off. The family was half way to Type's house. He looked to Thorn. Thorn could feel his tension but he can't do anything. Thanya felt it too. She looked to his brothers trying to catch the code of their eyes. She seemed to get it after a long attempts.)

Thanya: Pa, can we stop to some gas station? I need a refreshment.

(Both her brothers looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. She took plenty of time to come back before they restart their journey. But her brothers seem in same mood again. "Now after an hour we will be in the hotel", said Pa)

Tharn: Damn it. (Throws his phone on the seat. I'm gonna kill you, Type. (Mumbles to himself and looks outside the car window.)

(Thanya shifted closer her elder brother. Looked into his eyes. Thorn, now can sense the heat and anger within Tharn. He tried to find some solutions to Tharn's problem. Silence. Everyone were quite inside the car.)