6. Tharn's plan

(After they were done with their meal they went to the garden. Everyone were enjoying themselves apart from Tharn.
He was annoyed with what Type said. "Let's pretend we don't know each other." How can he? Tharn mumbled.)

Thorn: (ahem) Yes, how can he??

Tharn: (turning to the sound) oww.. P'kharp. (Smiles) why are you here?

Thorn: What? Can I not be here? Huh? ( tries to sit beside Tharn)

Tharn: It's not that. You normally be with princess. 😃

Thorn: He took away my princess. (Points to Tiger and Thanya)

(Tharn looked to the duo and smiled.)

Thorn: what's the matter.

Tharn: Nothing.🤷‍♂️

Thorn: Oww.. hmm. Dared to lie to me. Fine. (Tries to stand up.)

Tharn pulled him back to sit.

Tharn: P'kharp. Hmm... I.. ah..hmm

Thorn: Just say. After all I would be helping you.😎

Tharn: 😉 chai, chai.

Thorn: Is it about him?👉

Tharn: kharp. (Nodded) he says to pretend not to know each other.

(Akward silence)

Tharn: what do you say?

Thorn: Then, Enjoy. Be you. Like you were single. 😜 (whisper) make him jealous.

Tharn: huh?

Thorn: My nong is handsome! (Pats on Tharn's shoulder and gets up with a smirk)
I will be going to the room. Watch over princess, okay na?

Tharn: kharp.☺️

(Tiger saw Thorn going away so he whispered to Thanya. She giggled and showed thumbs up.👍 Tiger followed Thorn while Thanya went towards Tharn. Meanwhile Type went to kitchen)

Type: Mom, M...O...Mmmmm.

Mom: Hyaa..what's wrong? Why are you screaming? Idiot.

Type: (giggles) I thought you got kidnapped. Hehee. (Hugs his mom from back)

Mom: You are screaming like you got kidnapped. Not me.🙄 ( tried to ward off Type)

Type: Ohhhh...chai chai... Khot khun kharp.🙏 By the way where's dad? Why can't I see him around? ( acts to look around)

Mom: He's sleeping. Why?🤔

Type: (got scared all at once) what? Sleeping? Why? Is he sick? I mean is there any heavy work tonight? Ah.. why? What?

Mom: stop.. stop. There's nothing for you to worry. Okay? Did you take your meal? Huh? (Type nodded yes) Then go now. Go to your room. Don't disturb me.

(Type sadly went to his room. On the way he saw P'Thorn and pulled P' to the corner. Seeing this Tiger hides himself but the hiding place was not near enough hear what they were whispering about.)

Type: Swadee kharp P'🙏. Sabai di mai kharp?

Thorn: Swadee jaa.. sabai di. How about you? How are you doing? Why don't you pick your phone? 😟

Type: oh, P'. It's a long story. Anyway which is Tharn's room?

Thorn: Left to mine. Through this corridor. But he is not in room. He is outside enjoying himself.

Type: kharp.🙏 Excuse me then.☺️

(Type went to his own room)

Tiger: Oye.. which is his boyfriend? 🤔Was it Thorn or Tharn? Oww.. so confusing... Argh! It should be Thorn then or else why would Type pull him to corner? Or meet him first rather than his brother? Shiyaaaa... why does it has to be him? Poor me 😥 (heartbroken Tiger walked back to work)

Thanya: P' Tharn? What's wrong? You look sad.

Tharn: No, I'm good. I'm just tired. 😊

Thanya: Then, let's go to bed. You can rest and I will play game on mobile. We don't have to be here. You can even visit P'Type. He knows how to cheer you up.😄

Tharn: Thank you. But P'Type is busy and ....

Thanya: You are lying P'. Is it because his dad didn't approve you? I overheard you P'. 😣

Tharn: Ow... That's bad, princess. You shouldn't eardrop seniors' conversation.

Thanya: khot khun kha, P'. I really wanted to help you. You look bad when you are sad. Please tell me how can I help you. I even choosed P'Thorn so P'Type can sneak to your room.

Tharn: Oyee.. princess.(looks around as he blocks thanya's mouth) keep it low.
No one should know he is my boyfriend. Because he said to pretend not to know each other. So, help me by not knowing him na..na..na??

Thanya: kha. P'kha.

Tharn: kharp princess.

Thanya: You should make him jealous then. Hmm..

Tharn: huh? (Blinks as he watches his sister. He was shocked as P'thorn also said same.) (Thinks himself) should I make him jealous? But how??

(Happy to update..stay safe na. Much love♥️♥️ please vote🙏)