5.

(A/N I can't think of a title.. help me ☺️)

(Tharn knocks on the door of other side)

Type: (unhides his face from quilt) who's it? (Looks at his watch)

Knock..knock.

Type: (irritated) who's it? (Walks to door and open it) Oww.. Tharn☺️ how came you are here? (Pulls tharn in and looks all directions as he closes the door)

Tharn gets hold of Type and tries to kiss him but type stops him.

Type: Idiot... all you think is this?? Let me go..( gets rid from him, goes to bed and sits)

Tharn: (slowly walk to bed and sits beside type) I'm on vacation.

Type : huh?🤨

Tharn : with my family.😉

Type: (grabs tharn by his collar) why here?

Tharn: (🤷‍♂️ shrugs his shoulders) Dad says.

Type: (looks to door) everyone is here? Pa, ma, princess and P'thorn?

Tharn : nods his head.

Type : 🤦‍♀️ You should tell me before.

Tharn: 😟 says who? The one whose phone is taken... look how many times I called you and even lined you.(shows his call records) you dare to Scold me😏 I don't know why you are angry when I should be the one to get angry..

Type: hehehe.. I forgot my phone was taken. ( silence) oww.. how did you know my phone is taken huh?

Tharn: your brother told me.

Type: my brother??

Tharn: hmm.. P'Tiger.

Type: oww.. hehehe he's my cousin brother.(smiles) wait.. WHAT? P'Tiger is here??

Tharn: Oyeee.. type! (checks his temperature) are you fine? Oh! ( pulls himself from type) excuse me, are you even type??

Type: (Pulls tharn by hand) don't joke. Tell me, did you meet my dad?

Tharn: chai.

Type: AND??😱

Tharn: And..(looks to type)

Type: And??

Tharn: he remembered me and scolded me in front of everyone. He even told he won't let us book the room or cancel it if we book it. We don't know what should we do. But then P'thorn told me to meet you. I ran from your dad. There happen to be your cousin and he told me you room so here I'm. Now tell me what should we do? 🤔

Type: 😡 What? He didn't let you guys book a room. Let me talk then. Hmm..(stands up) come. Come with me(grabs tharn by hand) I had obeyed him. How dare he not letting you guys stay. Atleast you could have meal and go somewhere to stay.

Tharn : (smiles and stop type) oye type.. I was joking only. 😃 what's wrong with you? Have you two fought? You said you will make your dad to accept me and you do this??

Type: I'm doing what he has told. He told me to help him with hotel work and I'm doing it without even visiting my best friend. He even took my phone but i did not oppose it. I was always by his side. I did all he said just to win over him. 😓

Tharn : (kisses type on cheek 😘) that's for all hardship you went. (Another kiss) this is for my boyfriend as a greeting.

Type : (become shy and blushes. Kisses back to tharn) that's for greeting too.  Welcome to my home, love. (Showers kisses on cheeks)

Tharn : oyeeeee...😃😃 (hugs type) I miss you.

Type: I miss you more. (Smiles) Tharn?

Tharn : huh?

Type: Can you act you don't know me?

Tharn : You mean??

Type : (pulls him from hug and looks into his eyes) We won't flirt when we are around people. Is it okay?

Tharn : will you be okay?

Type: hmm.. chai.

Tharn : okay then!🤷‍♂️

(Meanwhile in P'thorn's room.)

P'thorn : (humming a song and arranging the clothes.) Princess...

Thanya : kha, P'.

P'thorn: help me.. (gives charger)

(Door opens a little.)

Thanya & P'thorn : who's it?

Tiger : (growls) It's me.

Thanya : oh! P'. Hehehee. You are so funny.

Thorn : Princess.. what's it funny about? (Looks to Tiger in angry mood) knock before you come. And why do you come?

Tiger: (smiles) to call my beautiful for meal. Hey, beautiful.. are you not hungry? Come let's go..

Thorn : You go, we will come.

Thanya : okay kha. (Hold the hand of Tiger) P'kha do come fast na. Bye bye.

Thorn : Oww.. princess?? (Stands up) wait for me. (Locks the door and hurriedly rush to them.)

Tiger : what's your favourite, beautiful?

Thorn: Stop calling her beautiful. You are trying to woo my Princess? You dare?

(Thanya and Tiger giggles)

Thorn : Oww... Princess. You can't be on his side. You don't love me? (Pouts) you miss tharn more than me. And now even when we are away from home you side with him? Am I that bad? 😟

Tiger: (looks to Thanya and back to thorn) she loves you, don't worry.

Thorn: You ... you shut up. I'm talking to my princess.😏😏

Thanya: 🤦‍♀️ P'Thorn... you misunderstood again. I don't want you to be alone. You should have someone loving you... like P'tharn. Look how happy he's now. (Points to coming Tharn)

(Everyone looks to him)

Thorn: oyee.. Tharn. Where were you? Come let's go for meal.

Tharn: kharp. (Nods)

(Everyone leaves)

(A/N  Hey there...😘 how is it going there in your place?? It has been lockdown for 3 week now in my place. I'm getting too bored. How about you all. Stay safe and stay happy. Keep supporting. I don't know but I might stop writing. Let me see how it goes bye. Take care. Much love♥️)