11.He's mine!

Type: (opens the door to Tharn's room) Are you ready? (Sits on the bed)

Silence.

Type: Tharn.....😳 Ai..Tharn!

Silence.

Type gets up and tries to open the door knob of bathroom.

Empty.

Type: Oye.. where did he go? Did he go without me? Shiya, Tharn.

Tharn: Why do you keep crushing me? Can you not love me even in my absence?😥

Type: (startled) oyeee.. shiya. You startled me. (Holds his heart)

Tharn: 😊 sorry na. (Tries to kiss him)

Type:(avoids) I said don't even start. Go, get dress.

Tharn: (hugs him) Just a kiss, na. Na, na. t...y....pe~ (hugs him tighter and tries to kiss)

Type: (holds his head back) You won't listen? Then, don't go. Not allowed to go. 😠

Tharn : okay. After we return allow me then. Khurb? 😁

Type : (nods his head with his face all blushed) hmm..

Tharn : You're going red.. 5555(haha).. Are you shy? Hmm?? 😄 you're so cute. How can I resist kissing you when you become like this huh? You're making me hard.5555(haha)

Type : don't talk. Until I kiss you now you aren't allowed to kiss. Always kissing and kissing. 😏

Tharn : oye.. don't be so mean na. If that's so then fine I won't hug or cuddle with you until you cuddle with me.😏 You said you like me cuddling with you, didn't you? Now I won't cuddle. Tit for tat. 😛
(Unbuttons the shirt to change)

Type : You... You! You never change, right?

Tharn : (astonished) Now, what did I do?

Type: (pulls him by collar towards him. Blows over his face and smiles) You succeed seducing me.😁 Why did you change infront me?(whispers in the ear) you want to kiss me? Go ahead.. I'm all yours. (Bites the earlobe)

Tharn: Ahh.. Hmm.. Ahh. T..y..pe! Wait. Wait. Don't. Do. It. (Looks into his eyes) I...I.. ty..(type licks the jawlines) shiya. Oyee..Ah.. ty..pe. (holds Type's chest to control him) wait. Don't. Do. This. To. Me. Type~ I'm sorry. (Type's fingers danced around crouch leads Tharn to panting) I.. I lost. I.. I love you .. fuck. Type. You surely are being naughty. Let's continue this after ....(gets blown on the face by smirking type, tharn closes his eyes and whispers) Type.. what should I do? Tell me. What should I do.

Type: (gets few steps back) okay. You change. I will wait you outside. (Chuckles)

Tharn: oh! Oye (opens his eyes) I'm all wet.. all hard. You do this? (Bang..door closed behind type.) Ah.. naughty boy. He will have to pay for this.

(Tharn got dressed and both type and Tharn went to another hotel to meet Lhong)

At the reception.

Type : swadee kharp, P'. 🙏

P'Sao: oye..Nong! Swadee. Why are you here?

Type: oh! One my friend stays here so we are paying him the visit. 😊

P' : (teases) Oye... we?? With That..👉 handsome boy.😃

Type: (blushes)

P' : oh! My..my. you're blushing. Oyee.. (yanks him) is he your lover... don't lie.

Type : smiles... kharp, P'! He's mine.😃

P' : (covers her mouth with surprise) oh. My. God. You admit? Didn't you hate gays?

Type: he's different. I do hate gays but with him it's different (rubs the back of his head. Looks to tharn)

Tharn wai to P' with a smile.

P': oh! My.. my. Just take your man away na.. I might get heart attack from his sweet smile. Or.. or I might snatch him away from you too...55555.. just kidding. He suits you more. Dare to leave him, you will never be loved again.😏 Now go.. go. 💁‍♀️👋👋

Type : kharp. 🙏 by the way.. Room no?

P' : 15.

Type : thank you na kharp P'🙏

Tharn wais again. 🙏

P' : Awww.. this little munchkins. Bless them.

(Room no. 15. Knock. Knock.)

Click. The door opens.

Song: Oh. P'tharn. 🙏

Tharn: You?

Type: who is he?

Tharn : My band member . Guitarist. You remember Song?

Type: Chai. Chai. Your diehard fan. 😄

Song: Kharp. Oh. Please do come inside.

Tharn : Type, are you sure it's room no. 15?

Lhong: Yes. It is. Come in Tharn.

Tharn : oh okay. (Enters and sees p'sao) swadee kharp P'.

P': swadee jah. Come and sit Tharn. Long time no see. How are you? (Points to type) who is he?

Tharn : (smiles and looks to type) him..

Lhong : His boyfriend.

Type wais while both type and Tharn got shocked when Lhong spoke)

P' : oh okay. Here you go. These are for you and your family. After 2 days I'm going back to my parents. As I couldn't visit your house with these I hope you will take them to there and send my gratitude to your family for taking care of Lhong all this time.

Tharn : but P' ....

Lhong: It's okay. Take it. She knows everything.

Type: We are really sorry for what happened but I had to do that.

P': it's okay, nong! I can understand. Instead I have to thank you for saving him from being wrost boy and making him find his own love. ☺️

Tharn and Type : Own love?? (Looks to Lhong)

(Lhong blushes)

P' : (looks to lhong) you haven't told him?

Lhong denied.

Lhong: I was about to tell him but I couldn't find the right time.

Tharn : tell me now.

Lhong: close your eyes then... you too type.

(Both closes their eyes)

Lhong : open now. (Tada...) He's mine!🖐🙆‍♂️

Type : what...??? Khom! Wait. When did you guys meet?

Tharn: (looks to type) who is he?

Type : My childhood... no, he is my best friend.