12.Lhong-Khom's story

Khom smiled when he saw shocked Type. He too wanted to share his story to type but at first he was really angry with type because type said he hates gay and stayed in relationship with a guy.😠 Not only that he even didn't say anything to him. He really was so angry with his bestie.😡

Khom : I'm not telling you our story. 😏

Type : (steps a step closer to khom) You dare?

Khom : (nods saying yes) kharp. I'm angry with you. 👉

Type : (looks to Lhong and then to tharn) what did I do now?

Khom showed to Tharn and questioned type through his eyes. Type looked to Tharn and showed confused look to khom. But Tharn understood.

Tharn : May be he wants to know who am I? (Shy)☺️

Type : oh! I won't tell you too. If you don't tell me your story. 😏

Awkward situations...

Khom: ok then tonight at your hotel's party we will talk about our stories. Deal?

Type : ok deal. Come with Lhong.

Song : P' kharp?? Can I come too?😄 (scratch his head)

Type: chai. 7pm. We will meet under that tree where we used to play. Deal.

Everyone smiles.

P' : okay then, lhong let's get going.

Tharn : Oww.. is he going with you? 😲

P' : No, it's Song. (Smiles)

Song: Me, why me?

P' : you don't want to go?

Song : can I attend party tonight na? I will come with them. Don't you think I should enjoy too??

P' : (chuckles) okay. I will go alone then. But remember nong to drop me to airport.

Everyone waied to P'Sao and helped her to go.

(At evening, around 7pm)

Type and his cousin tiger were helping his dad along with his crew to set up the table. Once in a while, when the whole hotel gets booked the party is organized. They rarely gets chance to organize the party because most of the time the hotel is only half booked. Every customer started to come. The cool breeze energised the party. Music was on in mild volume. There are drinks for the drinker and juice for the underage. Khom and Lhong along with Song also attended the party. Type had already told the spot to Tharn so, he was waiting them in the very spot. He had a glass of wine in his hand and was enjoying the atmosphere. Tharn had told about the situation to Thorn so the princess was with him.

Lhong : Tharn! Hey...🙋‍♂️

Tharn : hello ..😊🙋‍♂️

Song : hello P'Tharn. What are you drinking?

Tharn : hey. You want to grab something? Go ahead.

Song rushed to counter.

Lhong: Song! Ai song... bring something for us too and don't you take wine for yourself. You're still kid.

Song : P'Tharn~~(pleads)

Tharn: (Chuckles) chai.. chai. Go ahead. Take anything you like. (To Lhong) leave him. Just let him enjoy.

Lhong : Will you take care if he drinks alot? Don't you remember the last time with him?

Khom : He might find someone, like I found you.😊😉