16.What next?

"Let's sit here." As soon as Thorn said that sentence Tiger sighs relief.

"Are you mad with me?" Tiger asked sitting slowly beside Thorn.

Thorn didn't reply. He just laid his hand over his head and gazed up in the sky.

"When I was small, I had someone I like. Do you wanna know who?" Thorn asked Tiger who was sitting beside him.

Tiger, with that question, got startled.
He laid himself facing towards thorn. His head was supported with his left hand. He was interested in Thorn's about to begin story. He really wanted to know his love, because it's his first time too
falling in love....😍
having that crazy thoughts of hugging his beloved person....👬
Kissing him all he wants...💏
Pampering his love...🙆‍♂️
Oh! Above all having those goosebumps that everyone describes when they fall in love....🥰🥰

Yes, Tiger wanted to feel it all with his love. But will he be able? Because Thorn said he ain't gay. Doesn't that mean Thorn isnot interested in him? Will his first love be in vain?

Yet, when Thorn started the conversation Tiger wanted to know it all and make an effort to get his love.
Afterall which relationship is easy. There will always be someone pampering the other. There will always be someone uplifting the other and that's how the love helps to grow everyone to a beautiful and most amazing human being. Yes, that's how the love is beautifully beautiful.♥️

"Hmm... surprise me." Tiger showed his interest in Thorn's words.

"Tharn"

Silence.

There was awkward silence. Thorn wanted Tiger would ask him why? But Tiger waited if Thorn would continue his story.

"Won't you ask why?" Thorn asked himself to Tiger.

"I would but I prefer not" Tiger shrugged 🤷‍♂️

Silence.

Tiger laid his head. Started gazing the stars too.

"He is your own brother, isn't he?" Tiger finally questioned.

"Yes."

"My one and only brother. I am the first child. I always wanted a sibling. Someone who would play with me, go to school together. Eat together so i don't have to miss my parents and skip my meals."

"You know what?" Thorn started to continue his story and like a good listener Tiger just listened him.

"I was the happiest brother when Tharn was born. I was there every second. I loved him every second. I taught him everything I know. I thought he will be with me forever. But, when I was in high school I realized he fell for my best friend. I was shattered. I was heartbroken. But also I gathered myself. I just devoted myself to him. I never thought myself with other. So, when you said you liked me, It's unusual for me. I didn't know how to react."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Let's go in, it's mosquitoes everywhere." Thorn stood up and patted his butt. Gave his hand to Tiger.

Tiger got up with holding his hand.
He was heavy enough for Thorn to shake. But just then, Tiger held him from falling.

Time stops. 🥰🥰

"It's beautiful." Tiger said looking at Thorn's eyes.

Thorn just spikes and walks away.

"Did you blush? Won't you call me? Should I stay here tonight?" Tiger shouted happily as Thorn walks towards the room.

"Come, or else I will lock the door." Thorn said.

They went to Tiger's room and locked the door.

"Now,What next?" Both said same words looking at the bed, shyly. 🥰🥰

(A/N Oh, my...my. let me hold my breathe because I'm imagining their shy blushing faces...and the goosebumps they feel. 🤪 Save me! Love is in the air....😘)