17. Happily Happy

"Goodmorning, love!"😊

Tharn was woken up with this sentence. As he opened his eyes he smiled wider. He grabbed Type by his hand and pulled closer to kiss.😚

"Good morning, babe" Tharn said as he smiled after the kiss.

"How was your night?"

"Best"👌

"Then, you..."

Type smiled and hugged Tharn.

"Thank you Tharn, for the night. Thank you for being there and erasing every nightmares. You are the blessing that anyone could ask for. Thank you for being mine. Though I can't show how much I love you but I wish you always be in my life. And I will always be in yours too. Even if you try to break up..."

"Stop..stop...stop" Tharn interrupted Type. "Why do you have to be sad when you are praising me? And why would I break with you?"

"No, I just want to..."

"No, you don't have to tell me those words. Because don't you know how much I hate this words?"

"+🤐 , see I zipped my mouth now. I won't talk. OK na?"

Tharn smiled and pulled type by his neck and plants deeper and sincere kiss. Right after kiss he whispered "I love you, forever." 😘

"No, wait. It's not forever." He looked to see type face. Type was becoming grumpy with Tharn's words.

"Till when then..?"Type fired back😠

"Till I breath my last breath." Tharn said. He tried to kiss his boy.😚

But Type refused. "Idiot" He stood up and got dressed up. He looked at Tharn who was lazily looking at him.

"What? you are not dressing? You will go naked?" Type questioned

"Where are we going?" Tharn asked.

"Home"🏠

"Ain't this home for us? I bought this last night for you and wherever  you are is my home." Tharn stood up and backhugged Type.

They stood silently for few minutes enjoying each other's touch.

(A/N : Aww...such a lovely time. Poor my single heart)

They went back to Type's hotel and went straight to type's room. While Tharn stood at the door.

"What? You aren't coming in?" Type questioned

"No, I need something to be done. So, I will go."

"Hmm.." Type nodded his head and let Tharn go to his room.

Meanwhile, Thorn woke up and found himself lying beside Tiger. He didn't scream. Instead he looked at him so closely.

"He got a mole like mine" he smiled and mumbled.

"Goodmorning." Tiger pouts his lips so as to kiss but Thorn held his mouth with fingers and stopped him from kissing.

"Argh... it hurts." Tiger muffled

"Dare to kiss me now?"Thorn asked.

"No..." Tiger shaked his head from right to left.

"I'm not easy."Thorn said letting Tiger go.

"You can be soft." Tiger said while rubbing his cheeks

Thorn turned to be speechless.

"Hey, you wanna shower first?" Tiger asked.

Without saying anything Thorn got up from bed and went to door. He looked at Tiger "I will go to my room, We are leaving today." Then he locked the door from behind.