4. Type's Room

Tharn was unable to figure out the situation. Just then...

Thanya: Pa, Ma...(looks everyone's eyes to figure out the awkwardness) where's my room??🤷‍♂️

Pa : (smiles☺️) you got to share either with us or your brothers...who do you want?

Thanya : pouts. 😗

Tiger : Choose him. (Signs Thorn and smiles to Thanya.)

(Tharn was still focusing on Type's dad's reaction so he was alert but Thorn comes in front of him and signs to get out and find Type. So, he sneaks out slowly. Just then....)

Type's dad: You? What's your name?

(Tharn freezes at the door. He got scared to death, slowly turns back in order to answer the question.)

Thorn: Swadee kharp 🙏. I'm Thorn.

Tiger : Uncle, when is your flight? If you aren't going then why do you call me to handle this??

Type's dad: Oh, I almost forgot. Ok. Ok.
You handle it all.

Tiger : haha. Okay uncle. Hope you won't forget to take medicine so that you will remember to come back. 😅

Pa: What's wrong with you? (Askes to Type's dad.)

Type's dad : No, actually it's nothing...I was stressed so much due to my son. And had this short memory loss.So, to relief anxiety and stress they gave me some medication and tomorrow is my appointment. I have to go today. Anyway do enjoy. Swadee kharp.🙏 (looks to Tharn) What did you say your name is??🤔

Pa: (interuppting) oh, P'...Take care. We will be staying here for 3 days so we will get to see you soon. Bye bye. ( secretly Winks at Tharn 😉)

Type's dad : (smiles☺️) kharp. Enjoy. Byebye.

(Then Type's dad leaves. Everyone gets in their room except Tharn. He was searching his love's room or should I say his hate's room 🤔...hahhaa he is damn angry now because Type's phone is still switched off.🤣🤣)

Thorn: (opens the door of his room and looks around) hmm.. pretty good..right Princess??

Tiger: Chai kharp!

Thorn: (startles) Oww.. how came you are still here? And 👉 you aren't my princess..🤨

Tiger: (enters into the room and puts the luggage. As he goes to the door) Then....Be my princess! 😘

(Thanya claps in excitement while Thorn frowns and pushes him out of his room)

Thorn : Princess, you have to support me okay? Not him.

Thanya: 🤷‍♂️ I support love ♥️ P'.

(On the other side Tharn is still trying to find Type's room by sneaking through the windows)

Tharn: 😡😡 Type..where the hell are you and why the fuck is your mobile switched off, idiot? 🤦‍♂️

(He passes through a room which was just a crack open. He looks through the crack and sees a boy ready to sleep. He looks at the door. No number! Then he remembers Type telling that no number means the rooms belongs to the owner, when he was here last time. He rushed to the room and closed the mouth of the boy, hold him down tightly)

Tharn : You idiot! Let me punish you...🤬 you troubled me alot! You switched off you phone and still wasn't there outside the hotel. Can you even imagine I was nearly having a heart attack thinking what if your dad see me.
No, you only thought of sleeping!
Today I'm not sparing you. Let me punish you.
Oh! Wait... I need to know this first and punish you. You know I'm rough when I'm angry..🤨 But tell me, why is phone still switched off, huh??
(Waits for answers but there was only struggle to free himself from the boy)

Oh! Now you deny to answer me too.. You made me angry boy. Answer me or you will not be able to walk later.😡

(Struggle continues with mumbling sound)
What? I didn't understand you..what did you say? Say clearly.

(The boy raises his head and signs his mouth with his eyes. Tharn understood.)
(Smiles and let's his hand go)
okay now.... Oww..(jumps out of the bed)
P' kharp🙏 khot khun kharp. Sorry... I..I.. (looks to Tiger) I thought you are....

Tiger: (massaging his wrist and neck) His room is next to mine! Go now..🙏

Tharn: sorry na P'
(Tharn reaches the door.)

Tiger : Wait.. don't hurt him. And about phone. Uncle took it away. Now go.

(Tharn closes the door.)

Tiger : (to himself) ouch! I hope my princess is little softer or less scarier than him.. phew😪 what a day!
(Pulls himself into sleep)

(A/N  Thank you. How are you guys doing? Stay home and stay safe.. keep reading and keep loving too.. take care! Much love from Nepal🥰🥰)