Chapter 1

Your's POV:
Hi. My name is Y/N and I'm 18 years old too. Today, I'm visiting my parents grave. They died in a car crash and I was horrified. I live with my grandmother as I was still going to college until I have my own house now. I did a lot of work even giving some money to my grandmother too. I was the only one, who is responsible to take care of my grandmother even helping her too. Anyways, when I was done visiting my parents grave, I went back home. When I return home, I start to study for my test for tomorrow so I have the best grades even find some proper jobs too. I realise, I should check on my grandmother just in case, when I was prepared to call her until I heard a loud noise in the living room.

"Fuck! That hurts Alastor! I'm going to kill you!" It said as I realise it was a male even he was not alone too. I grabbed a bat, just in case if, this stranger is a burglar. When I came into the living room, I was horrified, when I saw monsters in my house.

"Well, it's not my fault, when you didn't stop fighting with me, Vox!" The guy in the red suit said as I was standing there in fear until that monster owl saw me as he broke the silence

"I don't want to be rude but we have someone here" with that, they turned until they saw me. They look shocked, when they saw me. "Hello, dear! What's your name? My name is-" he was prepared to finish until I fainted as everything went to darkness.