Chapter 6

Your's POV:
When I got back home from college/school, I saw Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were watching TV. Something doesn't feel so right, what did they do, when I was in college/school. I just ignored it and went to my room to get changed in my pyjamas. When I finished getting change, I heard someone come into my room even close the door of my room too. When I turned around to see, who it was. It was Valentino, who came into my room.

"Valentino? Are you doing in my room? I thought you were watching TV with the others" I said as he chuckles at me. I have a bad feeling about this, and I don't like the feeling too. Valentino started to walk towards me and I started to walk backwards to get away from him but my back meets the wall as Valentino used his hands to pin my hands to the wall.

"You know Y/N. You are really beautiful, when you sing even sexy too" Valentino said in flirting tone as I tried to break free from his grip. Wait! Did he say, I'm good at singing? That means.... Valentino and the others were watching me in drama class?!?! How did they get there to my college/school. Never mind! I need to break free from Valentino first.

"Valentino! Let's talk about this! But first can you let me go before, one of your friends will see you, what you're doing to me!" I said nervously as I was brushing really hard. "Don't worry, Y/N. The others will not know. Let's have a little fun... shall we?" Valentino said to me as I was freaking out. Is anyone going to help me or save me from Valentino?!?! I'm going to end up having sex with him!!!