Chapter 12

Your's POV:
Me and F/N were fixing the couch until it was done, then Lucifer came up to me as I looked at him.

"Hey, Lucifer. Do you need something?" I asked as Lucifer just chuckles at me until he snapped his fingers and roses appeared in front of me. I blushed really hard as I took the roses.

"I hope you like the roses, Y/N" Lucifer said as he walks away. F/N give me a smirk and I glared back at him for giving me a smirk. "I see the devil himself likes you. Does that mean the other demons likes you too?" F/N said as I blushed really hard of, what he said.

"Shut up, F/N! Anyways, should we practice our show of Anistasia?" I said as F/N nodded in agreement. "Okay, Y/N! Let me go and get something so we can start our practice of the show" F/N said as he walks out of the living room.

Nobody's POV:
F/N went to Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas to ask him to help him and Y/N for the show. They agreed to help them as they followed F/N to the living room.

Your's POV:
When F/N came back into the living room, he bring Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas too. I got confused of, this until F/N start to explain they are going to help us practice for the show so I agreed with him as we start to practice for the show.

"Hey, Y/N? I think this script singing on it... I think this is your part to sing" F/N said as I looked at the paper. "This is going to be interesting!" Alastor said as he sits down on the couch even Lucifer, Vox, Valentino and Stolas sits down on the couch too.

"Okay, Y/N! Sing!" F/N said in exciting tone as I took a deep breath and begin to sing too.

When, I was done. I saw Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were in amazed again as F/N cheers for me.

"Great job, Y/N! I'll see you tomorrow in college/school!" With that, F/N left as Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were still standing there in shocked. "I'm going to bed. See you all in the morning" I said as I went into my room and close the door too. I got myself ready for bed and went inside the bed even falling asleep too.

Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas's POV:
Oh my Satan! Her voice is like a angel!