Chapter 4

Your's POV:
I woke up by the alarm as I came out of my bed and getting myself ready for college/school. When, I was done getting ready, put on my college/school's clothes.

I came out of my room and saw Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were in the kitchen

I came out of my room and saw Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were in the kitchen. I think they were woke up by my alarm, they must be annoyed. When, I entered the kitchen, they saw me even amazed of, how I look too. What? They never seen a girl wearing a school clothes before?

"My, my, my~ You look so sexy in this clothes~ You'll be perfect for the porn studio even working for me too~" Valentino said in flirting tone as I got really annoyed of him. "Well, too bad. I can't be in hell because, I'm not dead so find someone else to be your sexy toy" I said as the others were was shocked even laughing at Valentino too because he got wrecked by human girl, like me.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" Stolas asked in curiosity as I was ready to go to college/school. "I'm going to college/school because I had lesson to do so do not come out the house even don't let anyone see you too!" With that, I left the house as fast I can could to my college/school.

Nobody's POV:
Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were looking at Y/N until she left the house. Then Alastor stands up from his seat as the others were looking at him.

"Where are you going, Alastor?" Lucifer asked as he looked at him too. "Well, going to see Y/N in her college/school! I want to see, what she's doing in her lesson" Alastor said as others agreed with him even Lucifer too. "Maybe, we should see, what she's doing. Just in case" with that, Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas teleport to Y/N's college/school. Even making sure to stay hidden from the other humans too.