Chapter 13

Your's POV:
I was making breakfast for them as I was cooking. Then Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas came into the kitchen as they took their seats. I was prepared to sit down until my phone rang, when I picked up my phone, it was F/N.

"Y/N! Guess, what! I found the book can take them back to hell!" F/N said as I was shocked of, what he said. "Really, F/N?!?! Where is the book?!" I asked him as Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were curious of my excitement. Wait! If, they go back to hell... I will never see them again.

"It's in the library! But you need to bring them there because this library is the safest place to send them back" F/N said as I said okay to him and I hanged up. I went into the kitchen to tell them the good news. "Hey, guys... I have good news. My friend, F/N found a book to send you back to hell... It's in the library so... We should get ready and disguise all of you too" I said as I was trying not to be upset too.

Nobody's POV:
Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were upset because Y/N's friend found the book to send them back to hell. They didn't want to leave Y/N alone, they know she lost her parents and she's going to lose her grandmother too. They are not going to leave her in the mortal world.