Chapter 2

Your's POV:
I slowly woke up from the darkness as I set up on my bed. I looked around in my room until sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness it's only a bad dream. It felt so real" I said to myself as I got up from my bed and got myself ready. I went to the kitchen to make myself food until I heard someone behind me.

"I see your awake darling. How was your sleep?" He said to me. I quickly freaked out as I throw my food at the person until it was on his face. I heard laughing from the living room as I saw the same monsters again. It was not a dream, it's real.

"That is funnier, when you've got scared, Valentino!" He said as the others laughed too. "Who are you?! And, what are you doing my house?!" I asked as I was in fear. "Sorry, dear. Let me introduce myself and.... The others too. My name is Alastor. That guy wearing a fluffy coat is Valentino" Alastor said as we both watch Valentino cleaning himself.

"And, that TV guy with a head is Vox even that owl guy is Stolas. Last and not least, Lucifer himself, he is the ruler of hell. What's your name?" Alastor said as I was horrified, what he said. That is Lucifer?! The devil himself?! Even the ruler of hell too?! So, that means those monsters are demons, who are from hell.

"My name is Y-Y/N... I don't want to be rude... But, how in the hell did you all get into my house?! That's impossible for a demon to come here if, they are summoned by someone!" I said to them as Lucifer himself, walks up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "It is true but let me explain to you, how we end up in your house" Lucifer said as I was listening to him.

/Time skip/

When Lucifer finished explaining to me, I was standing there in shocked as I give them the look.

"So, let me get this straight... Five of you were are fighting even you, Lucifer don't trust Alastor with your daughter named, Charlie. Even those three demons are known as overlords, who are the powerful demons in hell and Alastor is powerful too. Even, Vox tries to kill Alastor as Stolas was reading a book until all of yours realising.... Stolas was reading book about 'The hell and heaven book' until five of yours teleporting in my house because of Stolas opening the book?" I said to them as they glared at Stolas, who is sweating nervously.

"Yes. It was all Stolas's fault in the first place" Vox said as he growls. "Please, tell me you all can go back to hell? I cannot stand demons are in my house even everyone is going to find out too" I said as I was hoping, they can go back, where they came from.

"Sorry, darling. We can't go back, where we keep on because we need the book to send us back to hell so... We're going to stay in your house until we find a way to get back to hell" Lucifer said as the others nodded their heads. I spoke too soon. This is the first time, this happened to me.

"Fine. I'll, let all of you stay in my house even keeping a secret too. But, please don't do anything stupid too. Also, my friends keep coming to my house to check on me so, I need you all to hide from my friends even my grandmother too" I said to them as they nodded saying 'yes'. This is going to change my life even changing my history too. Why is this happening to me, I didn't mind everyone voting me to be the school president and being a cheerleader too but I didn't want demons in my house. This is going to be a hell of a ride for me.

(Hi, everyone! I hope you enjoyed my story and I hope you like it too. Also, I found this funny picture in Google and I was laughing my head off too. This is about Sir Pentious and Stolas's hats. Trust me, you're going to laugh your head off. So, see you later! 👋👋👋)

 So, see you later! 👋👋👋)