Chapter 9

Your's POV:
I was still in my room even trying to forget, what Vox had done. Then I saw my favourite anime books on the shelf so I decide to read them. I was reading my favourite anime book, it's 'Tokyo Ghoul'. They are my favourite books in the library even I buy the tire books from the bookshop too.

 They are my favourite books in the library even I buy the tire books from the bookshop too

I was prepared to read until I heard a knock on my door. I told them to come in and it was Stolas.

"I'm sorry for interfering you, Y/N. I just want to know, what you doing" Stolas said as he sat next to me on my bed. "it's okay, Stolas. I'm just reading about 'Tokyo Ghoul', that's all" I said as Stolas got really interested of it. "I never heard that before... What is it about?" Stolas asked as he leans closer to me. He is really curious about this book.

"Okay, Stolas. You can join me" I said as Stolas looks at the book. I was still continuing reading and Stolas was enjoying it too.

/Time skip/

When, I was done reading my 'Tokyo Ghoul' until I felt something I was leaning on. I got to curious so I turned around and found, I was leaning against Stolas. I was petrified of, I didn't know I was leaning against Stolas. He felt so soft, like a pillow even I nearly fell asleep on him too.

"I see you're joying it, darling" Stolas said as I brushed really hard. I quickly got off of Stolas as he smirks at me. "I'll be at the kitchen so I'll talk to you later, Stolas!" With that, I run out of my room even didn't look back too.

Stolas's POV:
Y/N was falling for me and she is liking me too. I heard someone came into Y/N's room. I turned around and saw Lucifer, Alastor, Valentino and Vox were in the room even they looked really angry at me too.

"What's the matter? cat got your tongue? You're afraid Y/N is going to pick me" I said as they glared at me. "You should shut up you owl! Here's a challenge! If, one of us make Y/N fall in love with one of us! The winner will get Y/N! Do you like the idea?" Alastor asked as me and the others agreed to his challenge. So, let the challenge begin to win Y/N's heart.