Chapter 11

Your's POV:
I was asking them of, what happened here even, what they are doing too. When Lucifer explained everything, what happened. I was so shocked of, what the doing. They're trying to make a special gift even a surprise for me, I didn't expect that coming. Then I went up to my friend, F/N as he was standing there in shocked still.

"Y/N? Can you please tell me.... what's going on here and, who are they too?!?!" F/N asked as I started to explain to him even Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were looking at my friend.

/5 hours later/

When I was done explaining to F/N, he looked at me as if, he was dreaming.

"So, let me put this straight.... Those are four demons even their names are Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas. And, that guy holding a apple staff is Lucifer himself in your house. Five of them got stuck in your house even they cannot find a way to get back to hell until they will find a way to get back so you are keeping them hidden from everyone even your family and friends too?" F/N said as I nodded at him. I got really nervous and I was prepared to cover my ears until F/N broke the silence.

"This is amazing! I didn't expect them be in your house but the best part is you're helping them! It feels like a comic book!" F/N said as the others were confused of him until I stopped him from talking. "F/N! I need you to keep a secret from everyone! You know my secret because you are with me now! I need keep them safe from everyone, they will hurt them because they are demons and don't forget Lucifer is here too! So, will you promise do not tell everyone?" I said as F/N smiles at me and he nodded too.

"Sure thing, Y/N! If you get involved with something so I will get involved in something too" F/N said as I was really happy.

Nobody's POV:
Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were watching Y/N talking to her friend, F/N until she smiles at him. This cause them to get jealous of him. Alastor wants to destroy him for making his little dear smile. Vox wants to stab him a lot of times to make him suffer. Valentino wants to shoot him in the head so he doesn't want to see him near his little darling again. Stolas wants to make him suffer a lot so he gets the message to never come near Y/N again. Lucifer.... Well.... he wants to burn him in hell even rip out his organs out too until he be nothing left but corpse.

"He is so dead to me! Even, I will make sure he stays away from Y/N too!" They said in their heads as both of Y/N and F/N didn't know, what's going on with them. Even, something threatening to F/N too.