Chapter 3

Your's POV:
I was in my room even still doing my studies too. I was just avoiding them so I can concentrate on my test soon. Then I heard some noise coming from the living room, I came out of my room and saw Alastor and Vox were fighting again even trying to kill each other too.

"Can you two, please be quiet. I'm trying to study" I said as I got their attention on me. "I'm so sorry, dear. But, Vox started it even annoying me too" Alastor said as both of them glared each other. I have a feeling, they will not stop until one of them die. I was prepared to go back to my room until I saw Lucifer was looking at my family picture. Why would he look at my family picture? This doesn't make any sense? Unless.... he lost somebody. I walked up to Lucifer and got his attention.

"I see you are looking at my family picture..." I said to him as he chuckles. "It's quite nice to see your family picture... Where are your parents?" Lucifer asked me, this cause me to be upset. "My parents died in a car crash, when I was 6 years old. I lived with my grandmother until I bought my new house even I always check on her too" I said as turned to look at Lucifer until I saw his upset look. This was unexpected for me.

Lucifer's POV:
I didn't expect that coming, I didn't know, she lost her parents from the car crash. I feel sorry for her even her parents too.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Y/N. I lost someone to... It was my wife, Lilith. She got killed by extermination angels" I said as Y/N was so shocked. "I'm so sorry, Lucifer. I wish there was something, I can help get Lilith back for you" I said as she tries to cheer me up but, I just chuckle at her.

"It's okay, Y/N. She's in a better place now" I said as I walk away from her. What is this feeling in my chest? Am I falling for her? It's impossible. I cannot fall in love with the human... But, she is caring and she is the kindest human girl, I ever met.

Your's POV:
Lucifer walks away from me as I felt so sorry for his lost wife. At least, I'm not the only one, who lost somebody in my family. I went back to my room as I was getting ready for tomorrow's college/school. Tomorrow, I have a big day and I have drama to do too.

"I just hope, I can get ready for tomorrow's college/school even hoping, I don't messing everything up too" I said to myself as I got inside my bed and fell deeper sleep too.