Chapter 10

{Your friend's name(also, he is a boy too): F/N}

Your's POV:
I was trying to forget of, what I did even try to forget it too. So, I decided to go out to get some groceries because I was running out of food.

"Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas! I'm going to get some groceries because we are running out of food! So do not mess this house up, when I come back from shopping!" I said as they said 'okay'. I then left the house as I went to the supermarket.

Nobody's POV:
When you left the house, Lucifer, Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas was planning on giving you a gift or making something special. Alastor begins to make Y/N a surprise dinner for her but Vox ruins it and, this cause them to fight. Meanwhile with Valentino and Stolas were arguing about making something special for you but Valentino and Stolas have different ideas. Lucifer was already done making something special for you even waiting for you to come back from the supermarket too.

Your's POV:
I was getting some food even checking the date today too. I was so distracted until someone tapped on my shoulder and it was F/N.

"Hey, Y/N! I heard you're the main character of Anistasia! Great job!" F/N said as I nodded in exhausted. He saw my expression even, how tired I was. "Um... Y/N? Are you okay? Your not yourself" F/N said as I was getting apples. "I'm okay, F/N. I'm just tired from doing my studies for my test" I said as I was done getting the food and I went to the counter to pay the food too.

"Do you want me to walk you back home?" F/N asked as I nodded at him. We both left the supermarket and went to my home.

/Time skip/

Me and my friend, F/N made it to my house as I thanked him for walking me back home.

"It's okay, Y/N. You're my friend, I always want to help you" F/N said as I smile at him. I was prepared to say something until we both heard a noise inside my house. I panicked as I ran into my house until I saw Alastor, Vox, Valentino and Stolas were fighting. Lucifer was the only one, who was sitting on the couch and he was not fighting too.

"Guys... What the-" I was prepared to say something until I heard a gasp behind me. When I turned around and it was F/N, who was standing there in shocked of, what he is seeing. This is going to take long to explain him of, what are they and, what are they doing my house too. Did my day get any worse?! What's next?! A another demon going to break into my house?!